Summer Race Announcement...This Will Happen

Who will win this race???

• jpar with his home built wonder 408 stroker

Votes: 15 16.9%
  • yellow rose with his check book built little 340

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • the spectators who come to watch

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • there will be no race as jpar and YR are as full of poop as a Christmas goose.

Votes: 56 62.9%

• Total voters
-
J par, you must be a transplanted Southerner........you are still fixen' to get to it..........and you are doing it in fine fashion

Last time I had a can recerted Lakewood had me send it to a shop that handles all the certifications for them. Maybe that has something to do with the poor service.

It is exactly what the issue is. It's shopped out to some dudes in Iowa. I have no doubt I can do the window as good as they do it, but that would render the bell housing worthless for anything quicker that 11.50 or I would have done it myself.

WTH??? 31 goof balls are going to be disappointed when we race. And yes, it will be this year.

Yep goof ball here. No , not disappointed, just relieved all the silliness and excuses will be over.

What am I thinking.....................there will be ten pages of "why I lost"!

Yep goof ball here. No , not disappointed, just relieved all the silliness and excuses will be over.

Ten pages? Really? I highly doubt it will be under 30 pages. I'm saving up all my excuses and I'm not going to drop them all at once. I'll drag that beeeotch out. 30 pages. That's my guess.

Likely the first excuse will be his bellhousing got cracked because someone cut a big window in it! LOL

LOL I think some here may be disappointed when YR posts a time quicker than theirs.
which would be easier than it appears. LMAO
sometimes 10's are just not fast enough.

IF it ever happens, there BETTER BE VIDEO!

My personal opinion, probably never going to happen.

The-world-may-never-know.png

enough of the bs YR, I have a good source who tells me you been testing for several months and it ain't no Duster.

IF it ever happens, there BETTER BE VIDEO!

My personal opinion, probably never going to happen.

View attachment 1715198919

I agree. It just won't be me doing it. I'm not a picture/video type of guy. I just doesn't interest me. I'm sure we can find someone to do some video work. And it damn sure ain't going to be some goof ball and his phone.

Well now I can say, “Now we’re talking!” But reserve the celebrations for the actual event that I have to agree with that it won’t happen.

But I’ll keep the fingers crossed for it!

You doubt that I'll show?
Me?!?!

Well that’s a negative ghost rider!
Ummm, your about ready? Correct?

YR? Sorry, yes, but his talk is good but talk is cheap. And I’ll be dead honest! I’d love to see it happen.
Why not. This all sounds great.

Action! Speak louder than words.

-
Back