Summer Race Announcement...This Will Happen

Who will win this race???

• jpar with his home built wonder 408 stroker

Votes: 15 16.9%
  • yellow rose with his check book built little 340

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • the spectators who come to watch

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • there will be no race as jpar and YR are as full of poop as a Christmas goose.

Votes: 56 62.9%

• Total voters
-
Yellow rose as much s*** as I give you LOL I should just man up and just give you a free swing..
Here's something you didn't want to happen to you today...
Get a shot in your left eyeball ?!
Sooooooo irritating!!!!!!
Edit: life happens to me too.

I didn't get a shot on monday but I got my right lazered. an i go back in 2 weeks i get my left eye lazered. beats a shot any day.

That would make you...extra special. I can't rock a monocle.
Anyways you mentioned a couple dollar donation towards yellow rose getting a gold membership in the old Forum runs for cover LOL anyways we'll spend our money despite the tightwads. I could see where we would get the benefits and the perch but never the money! Duh! Anyways onwards and upwards.

It might happen, if nobody derails the thread by mentioning "Snowmobiles". That just seems to throw everything off track.

Off track get it. Snowmobiles are on a track.

I sent the truck and trailer to assist YR to the track, except the address he provided was a vacant field. lol

I'm guessing after the space aliens got em the probing took place an now he cant walk to the puter cuz his pooter is done...

:)

giphy.gif

YR I'll give you 50 bucks each for those heads. You just pay shipping.

Alright I'm back! And back with a Vengeance! I swear one of these days I'm going to put that timing chain cover on and YOU'LL SEE!!!!....

My vision is coming back and my new torque making yellow rose killing cam is ready to be broke in!!!

This kids, is why you shouldn't smoke the Devils herb. It makes you loco.
We've been over this time and time again. Every time you try to make me look like I smoke the devil's herb it's you that seems to get nothing done on your car at all!?? Well I rebuild trucks drive them to other states flyback build other stuff and I'm doing what ?? LOL

I'm outfitted with a tinfoil hat and underpants so no probing for me.

Unless its Wednesday....then whatever...

-
Back