Summer Race Announcement...This Will Happen

Who will win this race???

• jpar with his home built wonder 408 stroker

Votes: 15 16.9%
  • yellow rose with his check book built little 340

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • the spectators who come to watch

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • there will be no race as jpar and YR are as full of poop as a Christmas goose.

Votes: 56 62.9%

• Total voters
-
Getting probed by space aliens?
and let me give you some more advice so you're not caught off guard like I was when you're 50 and your doctor ask if she can give you a hernia exam that's just a setup! For her next question if you can turn around and put your elbows on the table!

and let me give you some more advice so you're not caught off guard like I was when you're 50 and your doctor ask if she can give you a hernia exam that's just a setup! For her next question if you can turn around and put your elbows on the table!

Just make sure there's not 2 hands on your shoulders during the probe.

Just make sure there's not 2 hands on your shoulders during the probe.
I already went over this with one of my friends and we had a big laugh! I wanted to get two mannequin arms cut off at the elbow and attached at the elbow for the Proctologist to set on the backs of people while he did his exam LOL

Hey j par, you know there's a sticky on this site about putting that front cover on. Sooo that thing ought be together within a week.

Hey j par, you know there's a sticky on this site about putting that front cover on. Sooo that thing ought be together within a week.
Honestly at this point I'm willing to read some more on how not to do this LOL I'm getting up gumption now that I got everything clean and that is the next step to put the damn cover on or to give it another try. Yes I'm a little nervous believe it or not. it's so stupid....

That's on my tomorrow to do list.
IMG_20180824_183206.jpg
IMG_20180825_165350.jpg

Finally finally finally got the 403 broke in yesterday. Today another bird was saved.
Was the first and only turbo 350 I've ever rebuilt. Worked fine. Both motor and trans have been ready for over a year now... Finally....
YR i hope you got the garage cleaned because I ain't got nothin much to do now but put that timing cover on and break in my new grind.

Looks like my old ta. It was a black, 400, 4sp, t top. It was a booty callin machine.

Interesting thing was my 72 340 4sp duster could beat it in the 1/4 or on top end.
Top end on the ta was 132 and the duster kicked 140 right square in the ***. Aaah the old days.

Last edited:
Looks like my old ta. It was a black, 400, 4sp, t top. It was a booty callin machine.
I had this same one in my late 20's.
6.6 automatic. Loved it. The hard tops are a little bit more rare. Especially with the correct bandit code?

It's my opinion that until one of you is loaded up and ready to go this kind of talk has no basis. So close and yet so far...

It's my opinion that until one of you is loaded up and ready to go this kind of talk has no basis. So close and yet so far...
Do you have any idea how many times I've been ready! Do you need me to go find my time slip from this year again?

Honestly I've been busy with other projects and the weather has been hot and nasty but this week looks good.

Can i ask what did you run? Ya probably shouldnt have posted it the first time. Know what i mean?

Weather. What kind of excuse is that! LOL Ya know, they will probably find me someday,all rigor mortised out, hanging over the fender of my car. LOL

Weather. What kind of excuse is that! LOL Ya know, they will probably find me someday,all rigor mortised out, hanging over the fender of my car. LOL
It got all hot like in the 80s and 90s and Smokey to from the forest fires! Now is getting better and in the low 70s and nice and fresh air. And I'm caught up on a lot of Honey dues! LOL

Can i ask what did you run? Ya probably shouldnt have posted it the first time. Know what i mean?
well since my horsepower and torque was much more than yellow rose has ever had any experience with I had to go ahead and make sure I was going to whoop him good and change the cam to take advantage of the stroker torque. Now when I let go of the clutch and launch the Duster yellow rose will look over with his jaw hanging open as my front wheels come up off the ground and he says holy smokes he just totally treed me! and then he's like trying to bang gears and catch up to me and maybe missing a Gear or two and getting really mad....

Growing up in socal 80s and 90s are the norm and well into the 100s is doable for me.

-
Back