Summer Race Announcement...This Will Happen

Who will win this race???

• jpar with his home built wonder 408 stroker

Votes: 15 16.9%
  • yellow rose with his check book built little 340

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • the spectators who come to watch

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • there will be no race as jpar and YR are as full of poop as a Christmas goose.

Votes: 56 62.9%

• Total voters
-
How many times have you seen me miss second gear? I drive other people's cars faster than they do. That's when when Buffy needed a number he called me. I'm sure cumpy will be needing help soon.

I can mash the taters one eyed drunk. And have.

jpar keeps bringing up you missing 2nd gear, I was thinking maybe he knew something we didn't. Thought it might make for an interesting side bet being how long it's been since you've been to the track.

Rowin the gears might be a perishable skill at your age.:poke:

jpar keeps bringing up you missing 2nd gear, I was thinking maybe he knew something we didn't. Thought it might make for an interesting side bet being how long it's been since you've been to the track.

Rowin the gears might be a perishable skill at your age.:poke:

39 isn't too old to get through the gear box. I'm a youngin' still.

"Hey Bob" "Hey Ralph" did you talk to your mechanic about that valve cover leak? Yes, I went ahead and left it with him for the day and he was able to find quite a few other things that he fixed for me. Cool, let's get our chairs all set up and go grab some hot dogs and we'll come back here and sit by The Cars here at this car show and we can tell all the people when they come up about all the checks you wrote and repairs you had done.

all because of diymirage....

stir.gif

diymirage and stroker340....
Now you see how you don't like your two names together in the same sentence? Can you fix that?

no need to fix it, im a big boy, i can take it, as well as dish it out

Someone who puts their Blood Sweat and Tears into their car has not much in common with someone who just writes checks and throws money at it. I've already won this race....

Someone who puts their Blood Sweat and Tears into their car has not much in common with someone who just writes checks and throws money at it. I've already won this race....
Well, well, well :realcrazy:
On my back today rolling around on the concrete under a Duster trying to change out the turbo mufflers. Rotten Thrush two-chambers drone so bad i hated riding in it. Dynomax Super turbo's are going on. one side done, the other side to go. Pipes where just a hair off in O.D.'s, electric grinder and a fight, but i won. Work before work....... and i'm not getting any younger.
YR, explain to me how this check writing thing works... ?? today it didn't sound like a bad idea... :poke:

Isn't he like yellow rose and writes a check for his problems? Lets people like you and me get dirty and greasy?

Then he's got to be a good guy. We put money in your pockets.

We check writers perform a great service to the public. Not only do we get to participate, and our hands and fingernails are clean, we get you the $$$$$$$$ you need to play as well.

God bless the check writers.

On my back today rolling around on the concrete under a Duster trying to change out the turbo mufflers. Rotten Thrush two-chambers drone so bad i hated riding in it. Dynomax Super turbo's are going on. one side done, the other side to go. Pipes where just a hair off in O.D.'s, electric grinder and a fight, but i won. Work before work....... and i'm not getting any younger.
YR, explain to me how this check writing thing works... ?? today it didn't sound like a bad idea... :poke:

Exactly. Get you a check book and an ink pen (I prefer blue ink) and find you a guy like jpar who loves rolling on the ground, getting dirt, rust, undercoating and other various and sundry foknoid and write him out a check to do all that for you.

Get yourself a cooler and fill it with your favorite beverage and a comfy folding chair. Closely supervise paid worker and bark orders at him like John Wayne on a cattle drive.

When done, you are clean, happy and ready to drive. The worker has to go shower so he can get back under his own car to fix it.

Check writing is GREAT.

Okay I digress! Then when I hacked the pipes out of that truck and then tried to weld it back in and made a mockery of welding everywhere with my Harbor Freight junk I took it to one guy and he said 175 and then a few weeks later I took it to another guy and he said $40 and I said welded up! Every great once in awhile!
I must say it did look a lot easier and comfortable for him to do it with the truck up on a hoist then I looked rolling around under the ground in my oil spills.

-
Back