Summer Race Announcement...This Will Happen

Who will win this race???

• jpar with his home built wonder 408 stroker

Votes: 15 16.9%
  • yellow rose with his check book built little 340

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • the spectators who come to watch

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • there will be no race as jpar and YR are as full of poop as a Christmas goose.

Votes: 56 62.9%

• Total voters
-
and the yellow rose " Song remains the same " lol

A real man will do as he says and say what he do.

That's how I was raised and and anything less makes you less of a man in my book.

Just sayin YR would have already cashed my check if he had done what he said he was gonna do.

I dont care about the money but I do care about my word.

All a man gets is his word and hopefully a good sunrise in the morning. The second ain't for sure but the first should be...

And honestly I've kinda grown to like the guy. I just feel like I've earned a little bit of ball busting on his part.

Just sayin YR would have already cashed my check if he had done what he said he was gonna do.

I dont care about the money but I do care about my word.

All a man gets is his word and hopefully a good sunrise in the morning. The second ain't for sure but the first should be...

And honestly I've kinda grown to like the guy. I just feel like I've earned a little bit of ball busting on his part.
As harsh as a truth is I can't deny agreeing.
I'm broke as a joke right now but had he came here I would have drove my car down to the track and made it happen for sure. And well known I put a smaller cam in and added 440 lb to the car LOL I would have went and taking my lashings like a man and paid for them too... Literally! LOL

At some point I wanna run you, even if it's just with time slips.

I'd love to drive my car to Portland but ****, that would be miserable..

At some point I wanna run you, even if it's just with time slips.

I'd love to drive my car to Portland but ****, that would be miserable..
It can be a lot of fun going out to PIR on Friday and Saturday nights. Especially late summer early fall.
Do you have any doubt there'll be a doozy of a reason?

The inside of my car is about 180 degrees and with the 4.88s I'll be doing 45-50 MPH the entire way..

Other than that I'd love it...

27in. tire with 410's
2500 = 45 mph
3k = 55 mph
3500 = 65 mph
The engine is pretty balanced so it just sings along no problems.

Someone's going to have to explain to someone how this sudden disappearance corresponds (ironically) with the deadline of said announcement?

Someone's going to have to explain to someone how this sudden disappearance corresponds (ironically) with the deadline of said announcement?
what did u do with him, J par? :realcrazy:

Last edited:
Golly gee willikers yellow rose! Come on back out and play. we're only going to hang you by your short and curlies for a couple of weeks you'll get over it...

OH WARRiors (YR) Come out and PlayEEEyaaaH
Some of you young buck wont get this but i bet YR will!!!:poke::lol:

-
Back