Summer Race Announcement...This Will Happen

Who will win this race???

• jpar with his home built wonder 408 stroker

Votes: 15 16.9%
  • yellow rose with his check book built little 340

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • the spectators who come to watch

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • there will be no race as jpar and YR are as full of poop as a Christmas goose.

Votes: 56 62.9%

• Total voters
-
Idk I dont think jpar would go to that much trouble tho. Maybe it's a relative of jpar like his son!? Or maybe jBurch just really wants two absolute strangers race so bad that he just trolls and repeats himself Haha
By agreeing. Are you saying I'm right!?!? B

^^^^^^good beanie! I had to go back six pages to be able to quote this cat!
Where is he?

From this weekend until 11/11 I’m running every weekend either at MIR or Atco or Lebanon valley. Anyone else? No?!

Way over on the original side of the country! Maryland International Raceway Budds Creek Maryland . Atco dragway Atco NJ, and Lebanon Valley Dragway West Lebanon NY.

HELLO..HEllo..helloooo....is there anybody in there..? Just nod if you can hear me...
maybe he is butthurt from being eaten up in N+P or the shark tank as some call it.
I never figured him as a Guppy, maybe I was wrong. lol

maybe he is butthurt from being eaten up in N+P or the shark tank as some call it.
I never figured him as a Guppy, maybe I was wrong. lol
He's lurking about....
He stopped in and gave a recommendation or comment on my starter question thread today I think in the small block section?

Good thing you busted your *** to get your car ready before summer ended eh?
So I was inspired I don't know how? About some exterior Scoops for the hood? Almost as if I kind of got the idea a little bit from like a riding lawn mower or wear it catches the grass clippings and then has a big tube that goes around and throws them into the bend correct? I'm thinking of Two Scoops down-low up at the front of the hood in front of the Dual quads. the scoop on the driver side coming up and scooping are from down low up and throwing it onto the side of the driver side air cleaner. and the one on the passenger side traveling even further past the front one and throwing are up into the passenger side of the rear one.
I'm sure that's not going to make sense but I'm going to try a little cardboard cutout and see what you think.

That song is how I know when I'm done pooping...when my legs are comfortably numb! Hahahaha

-
Back