Summer Race Announcement...This Will Happen

Who will win this race???

• jpar with his home built wonder 408 stroker

Votes: 15 16.9%
  • yellow rose with his check book built little 340

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • the spectators who come to watch

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • there will be no race as jpar and YR are as full of poop as a Christmas goose.

Votes: 56 62.9%

• Total voters
-
I ran my car with only 350 miles on the break in, I lost, trans slipped, I mean I had tire shake, but I put the car out there and ran the damn thing. Why the stupid build up drama @yellow rose? Just get yer damn car there and run it! I got no irons in this fire, but c'mon already. Over and out.

I ran my car with only 350 miles on the break in, I lost, trans slipped, I mean I had tire shake, but I put the car out there and ran the damn thing. Why the stupid build up drama @yellow rose? Just get yer damn car there and run it! I got no irons in this fire, but c'mon already. Over and out.
I think I ran this motor Maybe a few blast around the neighborhood? Then to the Dragstrip?

Again exactly step by step what am I to do? My car is 100 and 10% ready to go. Exactly what do you want me to do drive to where? At what time where? We live 5 hours away.
And you do realize and no way shape or form have I ever said I was going to go anywhere besides Portland International Raceway or Woodburn Dragstrip. Both places that yellow roses 100% more miliar with more so than me according to his lore.

No excuses, no bs, make the race happen, figure it out...............

1 more vote for jpar, that be mine. jpar is ready, has been ready, it is YR who is pulling everyones chain.
he is a typical political hack. he should run for office, which one I don't know.

2izolv.jpg

1 more vote for jpar, that be mine. jpar is ready, has been ready, it is YR who is pulling everyones chain.
he is a typical political hack. he should run for office, which one I don't know.
How do we know that J par and yellow rose are not the same person. And so he's just jiving all of us.

Did any one give any thought to the time slip race? They would have to be dated of course. Maybe even videoed

Did any one give any thought to the time slip race? They would have to be dated of course. Maybe even videoed
Yellow rose, the leader in votes LOL has never to this day and his entire time on the forum ever produced any kind of time slip. ?????????????????????

Yellow Rose should have..... he and his son are in the small block race, but all I hear are the "sounds...... of silence"...… :D

How do we know that J par and yellow rose are not the same person. And so he's just jiving all of us.
Who knows ! but, YR is missing in action and all the sudden this skrews guy shows up. lol
and he's going to produce time slips.

Yellow Rose should have..... he and his son are in the small block race, but all I hear are the "sounds...... of silence"...… :D
Who knows ! but, YR is missing in action and all the sudden this skrews guy shows up. lol
and he's going to produce time slips.
We need to somehow get the original poster to let us know what's going on here?

-
Back