Summer Race Announcement...This Will Happen

Who will win this race???

• jpar with his home built wonder 408 stroker

Votes: 15 16.9%
  • yellow rose with his check book built little 340

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • the spectators who come to watch

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • there will be no race as jpar and YR are as full of poop as a Christmas goose.

Votes: 56 62.9%

• Total voters
-
Once in awhile I turn my TV to these stations that have these programs that talk about everybody who's died and everybody who's hurt somebody and all the bad things that are going on and then to have all these white haired old man yelling at each other and saying they did stuff to other people? Click...by by....

So you want to step your foot in the poo poo to huh?
Naw, just say'n there were 47 voters that saw through YR months and months ago and knew there would be no race.

I was one of the 47 voters …… and I am counted with the correct. :)

Naw, just say'n there were 47 voters that saw through YR months and months ago and knew there would be no race.

I was one of the 47 voters …… and I am counted with the correct. :)

I think I was pretty spot on with my vote to
(See post #2)

STOP!!!!!! Stop reading polls like CNN reads them!!!!!
It's ok to accept the truth. Look at the polls and the data collected. Now, take ALL the data. YR is NOT firmly in the lead! It is plain to see there are 47 votes that show folks did not believe this race would ever happen. They voted this way early in the summer. These voters were firmly in the lead the whole entire time. These voters were correct! These voters are the winner! :D :D :D :D
I’m not sure there really were any winners? Just losers.

Double or nothing spring of 2019? LOL

Double of nothing is still nothing, just twice as much of it..........I think we've all had just about as much of nothing as we can stand, give it and us a rest and give it up.......the only race I see around here is who can post next, sure would be swell if you could put that much effort into producing a real race

JPar, just so you don't feel like I'm only pinging on you...................YR, I've got a "C" note here that says you can't make the race happen in 2 weeks, no excuses, no bs.........make the race happen...........you agreed to do it

JPar, just so you don't feel like I'm only pinging on you...................YR, I've got a "C" note here that says you can't make the race happen in 2 weeks, no excuses, no bs.........make the race happen...........you agreed to do it
Where's my C note!?

I see how it is it's almost a Biblical proportion! I've then the loyal racer right here ready to go yet the lost sheep gets the money to come to the party.

I grabbed an ice cold bottle of squirt off the lunch truck today, yummm!
Yep just got back home from working on that damn Trans Am all day! A nice big cold glass of Squirt in my hand and my dog by my side. Life is good!

You gotta earn it..............
well I tried this angle actually I can't tell you where it was a little Financial incentive. I was more working it as a donation to The Forum but whatever. it got shot down and twist it up as we were trying to make some kind of prophet or something and it made me laugh too hard.

Stop bull shittin' and make it; the race; happen........don't be a doofis..............

Stop bull shittin' and make it; the race; happen........don't be a doofis..............
Again exactly step by step what am I to do? My car is 100 and 10% ready to go. Exactly what do you want me to do drive to where? At what time where? We live 5 hours away.
And you do realize and no way shape or form have I ever said I was going to go anywhere besides Portland International Raceway or Woodburn Dragstrip. Both places that yellow roses 100% more miliar with more so than me according to his lore.

-
Back