Summer Race Announcement...This Will Happen

Who will win this race???

• jpar with his home built wonder 408 stroker

Votes: 15 16.9%
  • yellow rose with his check book built little 340

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • the spectators who come to watch

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • there will be no race as jpar and YR are as full of poop as a Christmas goose.

Votes: 56 62.9%

• Total voters
-
Yup. A finger in each glass bottle, clanging them together.

Last edited:
Warriors come out to play...………..

O ****, it was 3 bottles not two:BangHead:.....getting senile in my old age.
Yup that was the picture in my mind eye when J par said he wanted YR to come out and play.
Dicer, that's a two thumbs up for your!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'll stick by my previous assessment of YR, it was harsh but apparently true. If you can't at least make an attempt to walk the walk don't talk the talk, stay on the porch with the other little boys and watch the big boys play.

Dog gone, talk about a tough crowd.

Waik a mile in his shoes. Then rip him apart if you want to. Give the man a break.
He may be ill or someone close to him may be.
Personaly I think he is on his own time line not everybody else's. Or else j par and yr are the same person.

Waik a mile in his shoes. Then rip him apart if you want to. Give the man a break.
Personaly I think he is on his own time line not everybody else's. Or else j par and yr are the same person.
A week and nothing? There's got to be a personal tragedy.

YR don't need no stink'n break, he gives no breaks and holds no prisoners. lol

Womp
1007181123.jpg

YR don't need no stink'n break, he gives no breaks and holds no prisoners. lol
Man I don't want to agree it'll be mean, but that is pretty true he can be pretty ruthless that's ehy I said we'll hang him by his short and curlies for a couple weeks...

I'm not making this crap up, I'm just showing up for the show..

And we end the day with a red light. Premature acceleration, I hate when that happens :steering:
1538957711499-896146002.jpg

Last edited:
-
Back