sunday morn car ****

-

alsdemon

Reaction score
went to place called winks last night a little car hop place has shows weeky.

P1011706.jpg

P1011707.jpg

P1011708.jpg

P1011710.jpg

P1011711.jpg

P1011715.jpg

P1011716.jpg

P1011714.jpg

P1011717.jpg

P1011718.jpg

winged and wooden and wild. Great pics , thanks

thanks for the pictures-- anymore of the slant roadster/rat rod? Lawrence

VDART i can get more next week. funny thing he is the dad of one of my old turbo dodge friends but i didnot know till i was talking to him and he said my son lives across the street. he is a old hot roder from the 50s the /6 has a off road cam. he is a storey teller.

Thank you Thank you THANK YOU!!! That slant had me drooling =P~=P~ I bet that / sounds awesome 8)
Looks like a great day filled with some very nice ride's :happy10:

thanks for the pics......went to a local show on sat and it really got the jucies flowing to want to get my projects done..........superdart340

ya me too working on mine right now. tore my hurst shifter apart now i need some brake clean to clean it up and put back together and marinated the chicken breast for lunch. got linkage hooked up but my inland shifter was not work right so i will use the hurst. the guy with the blue 70 dart gave me his number for some parts just lives down the road going to give him your web site to join was a circle track guy back in the day. talk to the guy with the bird he a local used parts guy. alway parting out something.

more pics would be great--- I have a local who did something similar --retired engineer-- I was going to show him he was not alone!! thanks

Man that was sweet and I see someone already did what I want to do to my Dart, the red Dart has 68 side markers, MAN then I saw the 68 frontend SWEET just what I want to do. Thanks for sharing.
Brad

-
Back