Should FABO have a forum for BO29 & LO23 Hemi A-Bodies

• Yes

Votes: 145 88.4%
  • No

Votes: 19 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-
This is just my opinion after going back and forth with Joey. Is that he just does not want this forum. I also think that is why the Barracuda up top is gone. He just does not like this topic. I think he should come on here and explain it to all of you why this is a bad idea and other forums are more important. I do not want to speak for him. You would think after others saying they go on other forums for A Body Cars would throw up red flags and maybe something should be done here. Maybe he is working on it, finger crossed.

I'm very sorry to say this ; but no. Between helping a few old customers with their paint processing issues (which involves a lot of traveling) and my adult children needing my undivided attention to their various requests the Cuda still sits untouched. My schedule for the next month or two is fully booked. My "honey do list" is growing too and momma ain't happy.

Just wondering if momma is now happy and progress has resumed on the S/S

Just wondering if momma is now happy and progress has resumed on the S/S

LOL!!!! I wish.

Not much as been accomplished. I bought a spiffy car cover for it, and my (front) 15 X 4.5 Cragar SS rims finally arrived. Brackets for the front seats and shifter have fabbed up and test fitted. The Dana 60 is waiting for axles and final assembly. That's about it for now.

Our youngest is getting married in October so I'm saving my pennies to cover some major bills.

sscuda

LOL!!!! I wish.

Not much as been accomplished. I bought a spiffy car cover for it, and my (front) 15 X 4.5 Cragar SS rims finally arrived. Brackets for the front seats and shifter have fabbed up and test fitted. The Dana 60 is waiting for axles and final assembly. That's about it for now.

Our youngest is getting married in October so I'm saving my pennies to cover some major bills.

sscuda
We have all the time in the world. Take care of family.

AWSOME !!!! ok let the info, stories & pictures fly

Congrats Dave on getting this forum started.
Heres my LO23

liteweight

olreddevilcinncinnati20134_zps54e589ac.jpg

Sweet ride!!
Looks like the passenger is getting ready to go for a ride...... LoL..
Thankyou

He's kinda like my pooch. Every time he knows I'm going somewhere in this thing, before I know it ,he's sitting in the passenger seat. At least he doesn't drool............... lol

liteweight

Well since I comment earlier in the subject of a Forum or not a Forum for these car, I feel it´s appropriate to thank Joey for letting us have this Forum.
And I think I can do it on behalf of many Mopar Enthusiasts here in Sweden...
Thank You Joey.

-
Back