Taking my valiant to local track tomorrow night for first time

-

Oldschoolcuda

Early-A Body Nerd
Reaction score
Got a wild hair with wife out of town and decided to end season with a bang by taking valiant to our local 1/8th mile track Friday night then hitting areas largest fall car show Saturday. Have only taken her on two quarter mile passes before ( best of 15.8 @ 90mph )during a car show fun run so should be awesome. Hopefully I can get into 9's and not break anything. Looks pretty cool with my cuda's drag radials on her. Will not be a fast couple of passes but I'm excited & sure she will make 273's proud.

Oldschoolcuda

Attachments

• parts 666.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 357
  • parts 667.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 341
I love that car................................:glasses7:

Good luck! Are you allowed to leave the wheel covers on the front while racing?

Thanks Keith & yes I will have to take the hubcaps off the front to make it thru tech. but driving down with em on.

Oldschoolcuda

NICE little Valiant!! I actually like the body on those more than the Cudas of the same era.

Thats one nice Val oldschoolcuda fly the flag for the 273! enjoy your weekend.
icon14.gif

v nice ride love the color 64/65 rock i have 4 really nice hubcaps 4 yah

Attachments

• Snapshot_20120830_14.JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 278
  • Snapshot_20120830_19.JPG
    95.8 KB · Views: 282
  • Snapshot_20120830_20.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 274
Nice looking Valiant, good luck at the track!

Attachments

• amber2.gif
    22.2 KB · Views: 262
Did not reach goal of 9's at our local 1/8 mile track but got three runs in, met some cool mopar folks and had a blast. Ran a best of 10.04 @ 71mph on first pass ( had bog issues on next two passes so shut her down for evening)and did not break anything. Not to shabby IMHO for a basically stock 273 commando.

Oldschoolcuda

Okla,don't matter.YOU HAD FUN!Good to see you workin the mojo.

Did not reach goal of 9's at our local 1/8 mile track but got three runs in, met some cool mopar folks and had a blast. Ran a best of 10.04 @ 71mph on first pass ( had bog issues on next two passes so shut her down for evening)and did not break anything. Not to shabby IMHO for a basically stock 273 commando.

Oldschoolcuda
Wow!! I have been busy and missed this great day
Very respectable run, That is a beautiful Valiant :rock:
So happy to see you got out and had a great day :thumbrig:
Sounds like a great event put together :cheers:

-
Back