Talk about FABO...

-
Its all been said ! its just a really great site and i am very proud to be a part of..

FABO in 1 or 2 sentences.

I would say it is the big city with the small town feel. A place where everybody knows your name.

Jack

FABO in 1 or 2 sentences.

I would say it is the big city with the small town feel. A place where everybody knows your name.

Jack
Memikie Likie :coffee2: Good one Jack :glasses7:

FABO members are worldwide(Germany,Sweden,Australia,UK,USA,Canada,Mexico)This site is a place where you can come to find parts and info for your A-body Mopar from where ever you live.You might even make friendships along the way.:D

Sorry, I need three sentences.

Forabodiesonly, where we don't forget that cars were made for people and not people for cars.
Like it or not, the car you drive makes a statement about you.
We like MOPAR A bodies so figure it out.

I love this site! I don't always comment, but I try to be helpful when I do. Thanks to all.

FABO:

It has the best repository of Gen III Hemi swap information anywhere on the internet; B-body, C-body, Ram Trucks and others visit and contribute to the wealth of Gen III Hemi swap community.

With rare exception, the people on this site are knowledgeable, helpful, and pleasant, their posts are on topic and even when critical they aren't jerks about it.

FABO is a very relevant and helpful community of all things MOPAR. A bodies are it's specialty but everyone pitches in to try and help no matter what the issue, while still having fun in the process.

One of the web site I feel is a big part of my social life. Having started in an A Body and currently owning one it is great for the information shared and help given weather for an ABody or whatever. The knowledge here is priceless.

How about.........

"The first thing I do every morning is check into FABO to see what's new, while waiting for my first coffee to brew."

I think many of us here can say this!!

What a great website for all things Mopar and a great group of members make it so!

Originally Posted by 66340SEDAN View Post
FABO is the best Mopar site on the interweb!

But Keith, that's putting limitations on the site. How many times has a member said "Hay guys, I know this ain't a Mopar, but...." and suddenly we have a 10 page discussion about Chevys.....poking fun at them but mostly learning new things?

I think it's the best automotive site on the net. Period.

I believe It goes way beyond being a Mopar site or even an automotive site. How many times has a member went out to help another member or family and or friend of a member stranded on the road or mailed a part or tool free of charge to get somebody up and running.

We hold auctions and special events to help sick members and we pull together to help the children of members when they need even just a few votes in an online contest. As somebody else said that at times we are whiny/bitchy and many times we fight and argue about the same old crap. Yup that sounds just like my own personal dysfunctional family and at the end of the day we are always there to offer any help we can.

Good night John Boy

I believe It goes way beyond being a Mopar site or even an automotive site. How many times has a member went out to help another member or family and or friend of a member stranded on the road or mailed a part or tool free of charge to get somebody up and running.

We hold auctions and special events to help sick members and we pull together to help the children of members when they need even just a few votes in an online contest. As somebody else said that at times we are whiny/bitchy and many times we fight and argue about the same old crap. Yup that sounds just like my own personal dysfunctional family and at the end of the day we are always there to offer any help we can.

Good night John Boy

Good night Jim-Bob!!!

FABO a Family of Automotive Building Obsessives. Argue with that Joey, you know its true!

-
Back