Tall Girls or Short Girls: Preference?

-
If my 2nd girlfriend had tits the size of Streisand's nose, she would have been stoked!

I think 5 foot 3 inches is about the "cutest" height, but when dating I guess I would have taken just about any size girl that gave me a phone number.

The 5' 3" listing below includes Elizabeth Taylor, Bo Derek, Barbara Eden, Annette Funicello, Barbra Streisand, Linda Ronstadt, Sarah Jessica Parker, (Jodie Foster) need I go on ... ?

"Team" fotos:
List of Celebrities who are 5' 3" (160 cm) tall - FamousFix List

View attachment 1715221403
Well mine is 5'3" tall, her mouth is 5'3" wide, her attitude is 5.3 on the Richter scale, she can completely negate my blood pressure meds in 5.3 seconds, and I figure a hole 5'3" deep would be a perfect place for her.

I could strap her to a Fastenal pallet for free if you'd like.

Last edited:
Kitty is 5'9". With me bein 6'2" "or so" that's just right.

Well mine is 5'3" tall, her mouth is 5'3" wide, her attitude is 5.3 on the Richter scale, she can completely negate my blood pressure meds in 5.3 seconds, and I figure a hole 5'3" deep would be a perfect place for her.

I could strap her to a Fastenal pallet for free if you'd like.
Sounds like marrying material to me! LOL

im 6 even, but im really not sure how tall the wife is
i never measured her

maybe once weve been married for a little longer, and we get bored with the fun stuff ill pull out the tape and let you know

It would be best to have a girl that is 6 foot or so and be a midget... Faceplant.... :p

Gee, your hair smells terrific.... :D

I always wanted a "small" woman, I figured they did not eat as much, petit sizes ere cheaper, and if push came to shove I could whip her a** !!! Wrong again!!!

Last edited:
Oh who's cares.
It's all fun if the other features fit my menu.
But I do like healthy women.

When you are nose to nose your toes are in it.
And when you are toes to toes your nose is in it.

Recently saw her in an old movie on tv and had to admit, Streisand was actually quite physically attractive in her younger years.

And Parker has never been what I find attractive.

Personally, at 6'2"ish, I like taller women but sure seems like most are 5'3"/5'4". I dated a couple that were 5'9" and that had it's ups and downs (one had a significant amount of ups and downs), but the wife is 5'5"

Fit is the biggest thing. Small, large, narrow, wide, etc don't matter if she's fit

I've always liked tall girls. My wife is 5' 9", and I'm 6'. When we first started dating, I noticed that she wore high heels to work, but not so much when we went out. I asked her about it, and she said that a guy she used to date whined about her wearing heels when they went out, and she was taller than him with them on. I told her she wasn't dating Tom Thumb anymore, and to wear her heels if she liked because I liked having her tall enough for everybody else to see she was with me! We dated 5 months before we got married, and that was 27 years ago. She wore heels when we went out to eat last night! :D

Alexandra Daddario 5'8"
Kate Upton 5'10"
Isla Fischer 5'3"
Amy Adams 5'4"
Julianne Moore 5'3"
Jessica Chastain 5'4"
Christina Hendricks 5'7"
Emma Stone 5'6"

My point? Altitude has little to do with plowability

I agree with women that are fit. Tall or shorter, they need to be fit and take care of their health. Eat right and exercise.

Ooop's

Like you?

My wife MADE me put on a few extra lbs! But at age 70, a triple bypass this time last year, I am in pretty good health. 6 ft and 185,. If would drop a few lbs but she bitches at the notion. Not sure why.

I am out back in forth in the heat every day, SE Texas, ( spell HOT?) both walk down the road bout a mile most every am, she is 61, 5-3 , 120...

Sweat and exercise is good at any age. We try to eat right. ( OK so we have a small glass of wine at night, and a little ice cream so often)

We have both lead active lives, she has managed several 15000-20000 ac cattle ranches in Tx and SD, she has started many colts, she rodeo-ed, she did all the palpation and AI on those ranches, she showed Santa Gertrudis cattle at the major stock shows, ( little woman leading a 2000 lb bull for instance!)

My wife MADE me put on a few extra lbs! But at age 70, a triple bypass this time last year, I am in pretty good health. 6 ft and 185,. If would drop a few lbs but she bitches at the notion. Not sure why.

I am out back in forth in the heat every day, SE Texas, ( spell HOT?) both walk down the road bout a mile most every am, she is 61, 5-3 , 120...

Sweat and exercise is good at any age. We try to eat right. ( OK so we have a small glass of wine at night, and a little ice cream so often)

We have both lead active lives, she has managed several 15000-20000 ac cattle ranches in Tx and SD, she has started many colts, she rodeo-ed, she did all the palpation and AI on those ranches, she showed Santa Gertrudis cattle at the major stock shows, ( little woman leading a 2000 lb bull for instance!)
I certainly wasn't asking about your gal. I was asking about you. Just because there's a lot of fat slobs on here and I'm definitely not saying you. They would say something like they want a woman that exercises and that is all skinny but themselves are a big piece of crapola.

I deserve a woman who cares about herself just as much as me. I never put any weight in the short fat tall or skinny. I get on better with smart educated and worldly women then local dingbats that haven't been nowhere. after all the stuff that happens when the lights are closed for 10 minutes you got to live with that person and look at them for the rest of your life. you have to talk to them and live with them and you want to talk with who? some ding Bell that's lived here in the neighborhood all their life? Good Lord.
and I'm not saying this to try and Dodge the fact that I have an ugly wife I have an absolutely gorgeous blue-eyed beauty but really when all boils down to it this is a pretty shallow subject....

-
Back