Texas car wars sucks!

-
ah whatever i think the show is cool. at least they some classic cars shows on. besides nothin to watch. all u haters out there sux. cowl hood isn't just a chevy design. its a muscle car and hot rod thing idiot!

Its crap like that that makes my job hard! We buy cars from insurance auctions after their wrecked and rebuild them and sell them. Now we only buy newer (2005+) with low miles (-50,000 usually) and we fix them right and dont hide anything about them. But now when you say you bought the car at an insurance auction people think of that crap. We dont buy from junkyards we buy from insurance lots. People dont know the difference. Also half-assed car builders trying to hide issues with cars are scaring people off from them. We sold a 2006 pontiac grand am with 64,000 miles for $6,000 and it was clean! Flawless interior and paint, great tires, fresh maintenance, everything as it should be. A couple years ago that would have been double but with people so scared of them we have to give them away. We only buy one or two a month so that overhead is low and we are able to really focus on yge car and get it fixed without overlooking anything but it sucks now.

Might be in the market for an 05' to 09' crew/mega-cab 1-ton 2 wheel drive dually if the deal is right.

No, the SHOW needs to be put out of our misery.

Between Team Dart from Bull Run, my recent telephone call with one of the guys who appeared on Hard Parts South Bronx and the Desert Valley Auto disaster, reality tv is just not for me. There's more B.S. and overplayed "drama" than anything else.

You are so right. Worse than that is that it makes our Mopar passion really expensive at times watching the hurried up shiny scrap go through auction. I can't even find straight bodies for what I found a few years ago for the money to build daily drivers around.

Have a beautiful weekend.

This show SUCKS, it is FAKE , PHONEY ,NOT REAL, FULL OF ****...I know every car that has been sitting in a junk yard for years on end starts right up with just a little gas and you can take for a test drive and the brakes are working just great and just floor it and all is O.K...Right!!..Just like another poster listed this is like Rassling if you think this is real your the Idiot..What can I sell you?.:finga:

ah whatever i think the show is cool. at least they some classic cars shows on. besides nothin to watch. all u haters out there sux. cowl hood isn't just a chevy design. its a muscle car and hot rod thing idiot!

I watched that show the other nite vegging out. When he said that he wanted to put a 350 in it his buddy said he would go to "Mopar hell you just dont do that" i laughed so hard. Glad to hear they did put a dodge motor in it.

ah whatever i think the show is cool. at least they some classic cars shows on. besides nothin to watch. all u haters out there sux. cowl hood isn't just a chevy design. its a muscle car and hot rod thing or am i just the idiot?

fixed it for you

it all started right out the chevrolet division of GM

Attachments

• cow.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 440
-
Back