Thanks Dad...

-

65Valiant

Reaction score
Here is my 1965 HEMI Valiant again, but I just want to take this chance to Thank my Dad for everything, cuz I wouldn't have the HEMI Valiant without him... So Thank You Dad I appreciate all you have done for me thru life's journey... This pic is @ the Classcs and Chrome indoor car show this weekend :beer:

Attachments

• 0419131907.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 710
  • 0420131725.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 696
  • 0421131641a.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 691
  • 0419131907c.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 684
That is one beautiful little Valiant, and you should rightly be proud!! My thanks also go out to your Dad for sharing his love of that little gem with you and now us too!! Simply stunning!!!

Wow! Thanks to your dad, that's very nice. Congrats on the win!

Neat little car!! It's very cool your dad was involved in such a nice build & that you appreciate & recognise him in it too. Does he get to drive it too?

A big thanks to your dad 65Valiant :cheers: You are a blessed man and I bet he is very proud
of you and your achievements in life :glasses7: Looks like you made your dad a grandpa :thumleft:
Life is good :smile: Now lets take a peak under the hood and a spec sheet of this very cool build :tongue1::tongue1: Sweet build for sure :cheers:
:eek:ops: Let me welcome you aboard this great site is I missed you in the welcome wagon :coffee2:

Warning these guys here don't want a engine picture, they what detail engine pictures and how you did it! me too

354 inches of Chrysler HEMI...

Attachments

• 0517121235.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 514
  • 0517121235a.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 517
Just when I thought it could not get better :glasses7: It Does :cheers:
Let's thank dad again :thumleft:

that is saweeet I could almost hear it runnin and my chair was rumbling wow

it makes me jelious its so nice and I never had that relation ship with my dad I wanted to moto x and he hated motor cycles good job all the way
hope you and your son can enjoy a similar ride

Thanks Dad X10 - Love that HEMI VALIANT!!! So sweet.

I have good memories with my dad and a hemi swap too. Doesn't get any better than this.

-
Back