The cutsie-wootsie things our kids say....

-
My 4 year old girl was on the swings, and after pushing her for a while, I decided to sit down on a swing and rest for a minute
She looked at me and asked "does daddy want a pushy?"

When Ian was little, we gave the dog her usual bones in the morning, then a little while later she was back, looking for something! He said “ I think she’s hungry”, and I said that she had just had her bones a couple hours ago. He said “yea, but that’s a long time in dog years”

I had a young cousin who had a problem with the letter T. Always used an F
One day he was about 4 and A Fire Engine went past siren blasting.

My aunt was mortified as he was so excited to see it, and all he could yell was.
Look mom ,a Fruck, a Fruck. Look at the Fruck.

My oldest niece was the same way, except she couldn't put the "r" in there.

We came out of K-Mart, which is located right of I86. Big truck came rolling off the hill and she went nuts, "big f***! Look at the big f***!"

Old lady walking out in front of us turned around all indignant. "What are you teaching her!?"

I couldn't help myself. (My sister usually handled these things, but she was embarrassed beyond belief.)
"Lady, use you head. She's pointing at the damn truck. Now what do you *think* she's trying to say? Her Grandpa drives one and she's obviously excited to see one. Now who taught you logic?"

She stalked off, embarrassed herself.

-
Back