the hidden treasure sheet

-

mickelsdogs

Reaction score
so on my 65 baracuda project STILL UNMOLLESTED, where should I start? The fish been stored, but still a 1965. Want to find them, But not destroy them while looking . So a bit o help from some one who already been there done that on a 65 baracuda

On 66 Barracuda

Attachments

• 04-2012 broadcast sheet under rear seat.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 258
I just met a lady who did a full resto on her Judge..she found thebuild sheet on top of the gas tank....quite a surprise when she pulled it off...

Mine also under the rear seat! Reality to find out it truly was a formula s and the motor numbers did not match! SO we replaced it with a 318 but made it look like the 273 keeping the head covers and 273 air cleaner, paint job to make it look like a 273! So most who look at it at shows or outing just think it is original, and I go along with them!! It does have a small 4bbl, and runs like a rabbit. Front disc brakes and dual master cylinder gives it away to those who know better!!

65cudalover!!

Rear seat on most of my 60's Mopar's. A tip is to scan it so you have an electronic record, since the paper will fall apart easily in handling. I can actually read the scanned version better.

-
Back