The "Let's see your ugly mug standing next to the beauty" Thread!

-
I don't have a A-body right now but this one was at the car show that i really liked, never mind the wife's finger

and my wife next to her dream car

Here is me years ago and then a few years ago and then at dinwiddie slant six meet. Last picture is Deb, my Miss Mopar!

Attachments

• StanSuffolkSmall.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 614
  • 69_GT001.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 619
  • Stanscuda.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 624
  • DSCN0111_20.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 620
In true "ugly mug" fashion, here's your CudaChick doing her Smurf impression ... a thoroughly rough night of a full run of brake and suspension parts that finally ended at about 3:10 a.m.

View attachment 1714628085

I have to ask, because I know you love this question;

Is that paint or powder?

Holy sh_t... 3am car work is brutal. Pulled a 72 hour motor swap. Never doing that, ever, ever again.

I look like I got hit by a bus after painting a complete with a full day of prep, right around midnight.

It's just a bit of Peeka Blue on top of Illusion Lite Blue, my powder match for Viper Blue Pearl. I wasn't working on anybody's car at that hour, just a guy's parts for his Magnum he's taking to SEMA in November. "I gotta get that k-member in soon!" ... so I had a really late nighter finishing it and the other parts he brought. Turned out pretty nice though.

View attachment 001 - Copy.jpg

View attachment 002 - Copy.jpg

Okay, back to our regularly scheduled mugs!!! :-D

here is me and my son ...hes the little guy lol about 2 years ago

Attachments

• elliotmecar.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 587
Don't have a pic yet with the GTS , but here's one with The Golden Rotisserie Chicken

Attachments

• IMG_0030.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 606
Dangit girl! This on top of that, inside of that, upside of that. With all your creativeness, I think you got some good proprietary secrets to keep you goin a long time. That shore is purdy.

It's just a bit of Peeka Blue on top of Illusion Lite Blue, my powder match for Viper Blue Pearl. I wasn't working on anybody's car at that hour, just a guy's parts for his Magnum he's taking to SEMA in November. "I gotta get that k-member in soon!" ... so I had a really late nighter finishing it and the other parts he brought. Turned out pretty nice though.

View attachment 1714628335

View attachment 1714628336

vbpgimage.php
[/IMG]

2 years ago when Jake and I dragged his 65 home....He was 14-1/2. Now we are eye-to eye and he's driving on his own in my Shelby Dakota while we finish his car. I wore that shirt on purpose....

attachment.php

Here's my weekend ride. The first pic is the finals at the Englishtown, Raceway Park NHRA divisional race finals. The next one is the outcome, then the last is my daily driver with my co-pilot.

Ken
Edison, NJ

Attachments

• IND_1291.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 578
  • IND_1320.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 579
  • image0005.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 596
Here's my weekend ride. The first pic is the finals at the Englishtown, Raceway Park NHRA divisional race finals. The next one is the outcome, then the last is my daily driver with my co-pilot.

Ken
Edison, NJ
somehow i i knew the outcome at the starting line lol

View attachment 1714628335

View attachment 1714628336

That's a nice color!

Dangit girl! This on top of that, inside of that, upside of that. With all your creativeness, I think you got some good proprietary secrets to keep you goin a long time. That shore is purdy.

That's a nice color!

Thanks guys! :-D Stay tuned ... I FINALLY have B5 Blue in the works -- after 7 years LOL!!! It'll be a bit (still way down there in line) but this is one I've been waiting to see myself for a long time.

This pic was taken a few wks ago when I mocked up my new buckets and tracks... This is the first time I have sat in the car in 12yrs.

My wife, and 8wk old son jumped in with me.

SOMEDAY...

Attachments

• IMG_0475.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 521
  • IMG_0466.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 517
This pic was taken a few wks ago when I mocked up my new buckets and tracks... This is the first time I have sat in the car in 12yrs.

My wife, and 8wk old son jumped in with me.

SOMEDAY...

It will be all worth it in the end. cool Dart. My wife and i will also be having a baby boy any day now. good luck

This was taken at a car show the day after I brought her home about 2 years ago.

Attachments

• IMG00562-20110827-1610.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 526
It will be all worth it in the end. cool Dart. My wife and i will also be having a baby boy any day now. good luck

Darren, Thanks, I sure like it, and can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. On the baby Boy, AWESOME! Im excited for you and your wife. Having a little one around changes the program a ton, but its so fun too...

JOE

-
Back