The passing of our friend Bruce

-
May he rest in peace i know there are mopars in the hereafter my daddy told me so, and he never lied to me.my prays to the family.

Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Matthew 11:28

I want to thank everyone for the donations. We only have $800 more to go and all will be said and done with it. Thank you again for all of the help.

Blessings,
Melanie
f8green

So very sorry to hear the sad news. My condolences to Bruce's family and friends. We lost a good man, but he is in a better place now. RIP.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLLMzr3PFgk"]Carrie Underwood with Vince Gill How Great thou Art - 720P HD - Standing Ovation! - YouTube[/ame]

Wylde1.

My condolences to the family. I purchased some of Bruces' model collection last year and i will remember him everytime i tinker with them.

RIP my FABO friend.

Thank you everyone for all of your help and donations and your prayers. We are at our last $200 to reach and you have all helped so very much. Now and over the past few years you have seen Bruce through the end. You have helped him through some very terrible times. You were there when there was no one else. I always made sure and so did he! that he had his internet.

Bruce was a very special person and a huge part of my life and will continue to always be so. I cannot express my love and gratitude to all of you enough. This was indeed his favorite place to be on the internet. He talked about you all as though you had just stopped by.

Thank you so very much. Much love to you all,
f8green
Melanie Jane Reasor

It was an honor to be a small part of his life Melanie. You'll always have a spot here with us too ya know. << hugs >> Don't be a stranger.

-
Back