The passing of our friend Bruce

-

waggin

moving on ain't easy if you drive a Ford :p
Reaction score
With a heavy Heart I am saddened to share this news with ya'll. Our Friend Bruce Fredrick Budbill 7071 dart gt reg has passed at 4:21:09 am I had spoke with Melanie last night and had been at a loss for words...I'm still at a loss for words.I was asked to convey this news and am sorry i had no easy way to share it,Bruce was my friend and I will miss him

I read the other threads too but again, sad to hear, prayers sent to his family, RIP Bruce, you will be missed.

God Bless and rest in peace Bruce

My sympathy goes out to his family also.

So sad, prayers sent to the family...Rest in Peace Bruce

prayers go out to the family ...rest in peace

May he rest in peace, and our condolensces to family, friends and all that were better people to have met him.

Man I am so sorry to read this,my he RIP,we I know he will because he is now in the handssssssss of GOD.

he is more than resting in peace, he is out right now sporting the 70 dart gt with the hemi under the hood, dana 60 out back, smokin up the trails in heaven !!!!
send my condolences to the family

Sad news indeed. My thoughts are with his family and friends who knew him/ loved him. May he rest in peace and all who loved him have strength and embrace all that he was. Thanks Waggin for sharing this news. I dont imagine it was easy.

With a heavy Heart I am saddened to share this news with ya'll. Our Friend Bruce Fredrick Budbill 7071 dart gt reg has passed at 4:21:09 am I had spoke with Melanie last night and had been at a loss for words...I'm still at a loss for words.I was asked to convey this news and am sorry i had no easy way to share it,Bruce was my friend and I will miss him

I will miss you Bruce.
God bless you and your family.

I am sorry I never got to conversate with the man.Condolances for the family,God Bless.

-
Back