The passing of our friend Bruce

-
Here wagg's i made this bud he will be missed my friend i hope the hurt stops soon for u and his famliy

Waggs,you went above and beyond and opened your heart to Bruce.He will be dearly missed.My condolences to Melanie and his family.:(

Very sorry to hear this Waggin, my thoughts and prayers to Bruce's family, God Bless.

Sad news,To say the least .Bruce will be missed by many.RIP are friend .Are loss is gods gain .

This is very sad news today. I met Bruce about 2 years ago and he was a virtual encyclopedia of A Body info. Make that a virtual wikipedia because he was always free and willing to help with any info that he had, and boy did he have it!
I'll miss you, Bruce. Rest in peace my friend.
Cal Hyer
C

I'm very sorry to hear this. Bruce gave me a lot of information about my 70 Dart Custom. I lost my dad to cancer in December, 2010, so I know what his family is going through right now.

Rest in Peace Bruce. You fought a very hard battle against a very powerful opponent and gave it your all. Everyone out here will miss you and your posts. Deepest condolences sent to his family and all of his friends. God has a new angel in heaven.

I am so sorry to hear... Bruce and I had many a great night in the chat room. RIP Bruce you will be missed.

Bruce I sure hope you have the fastest most beautiful Dart high in the Sky. You will be missed by many. You helped me out many of times. Even let me call you when I got stuck on something. It was great times chatting with you. I know you are in a better place and the pain is gone. You will be missed fellow mopar brother.

I didn't get to know Bruce but when I heard of his illness I followed the updates on him in hopes of a miracle. I knew he must have been a great guy by everyone's comments.

RIP Bruce

man....this is sad news.....may you rest in piece my friend.......so long good buddy....you will be missed by many....rip bruce......

-James

Always sad to loose a member even though i dint know him my wishes go out to his family.

May he rest in peace. He was a most knowledgable person.

I am so saddened to read about Bruce's passing.....tears streaming.

Prayers and condolences to Melanie and the family are on their way and may Bruce RIP

Sending a few angels from here for your safe passage :angel12::angel10::angel1::angel4::angel5:

.............Rest in peace Bruce............u were a welth of infomation........u will be missed.......kim..................

My condolences and thoughts with your family Melanie. Think of the good times Melanie..it helps. I never met or spoke to Bruce but just from his interaction here with our "family" he sure was a great big brother and a great help. God Bless.

-
Back