the what pisses u off thread

-
I have a few more.

"Press 1 for English" (someone posted that before I know)

Religion! Don't believe in it, don't care about it, stop trying to shove it down my throat!!!

Vegans! (do I really need to explain that one???)

Illegal Immigrants (My mother jumped through the hoops, so can you!)

Environmentalists

Jocks!

Anyone who reminds me of those tools from Jersey Shore...

Celebrity reality shows... WHO THE !@#$%^& CARES????

That stupid "EMERGENCY TEST" thing on late night tv! It's ALWAYS at a crucial part of the show too!!!!!

Not getting a proper English speaking person on the phone when I have to call some company

I know there's more .....

Man what's wrong with people that do sports?

For the list even if already said:

People who act like they are cool because they do a sport (but then actually suck at it)

This right here.

I never even heard about this one till today.

Our States and you know who are out to SCAM us.

the new law..

New Law: If a patrol car is pulled over to the side of the road, you have to change to the next lane

(away from the stopped vehicle) or slow down by 20 mph.......

Every state except Hawaii and Maryland and the D.C. has this law.

In California , the "Move-over" law become operative on January 1, 2010.

http://www.moveoveramerica.com/

It is a fairly new law that states if any emergency vehicle is on the side of the road, if you are able,

you are to move into the far lane.

The cost of the ticket was $754, with 3 points on your license and a mandatory court appearance.

I wonder if they account for all the illegal's they let in drivng the high years, and weather they were drunk drivers, un licensed, ect....

To top off the giant subwoofers...

People who drive with their trunk open because that is where the sound setup is!

People whose cars vibrate with noise.

All of the above + (in no particular order)
Spam
Hackers
Scammers
Viruses, etc.
Posers
Welfare without drug testing
Welfare without public service jobs
Sleazy politicians
Taxes without warranted need
Bureaucracy

This is something that has always pissed me off! In my first marriage I had a son. The marriage didn't work out, OK, that happens. To make a long story short, I was hit with an unrealistic amount of child support. Now, don't get me wrong, he's my kid, and I want and should support him, but how much does one kid need to live before your also supporting the exwife. And to make matters worse, There is NO accountabilty of the money sent in child support. These women can blow the money on whatever they want and its perfectly legal. The money should go towards the childs needs ONLY and if there is extra left at the end of the month, it should go into a bank account for the child, not the mothers pocket. I know there's a lot of fathers out there that are great fathers that have been given a hard blow by the courts. Just letting you know that you will get throught it, I did. And I know your pain. Just remember, your child loves you! That's how I got through it. OK, I'm done now.

Newly elected politicians that vote themselves a raise........
politicians in general..........
keyboard commandos.......
the new language being created by texting...........
the current "gimmee" generation.........
bullies........
there is probably more...................

What are "food stamps"?
Daryl

Gotta hate those family reunions some folks have in the grocery store aisles. The real dipsticks manage to do it in the intersections where you can block traffic in 4 directions!`

Highschool punks who have "12 second" honda's with "T66" turbos. And the kids who did "140mph" in their Oldsmobile Alero.
All the kids who whip around a corner and then tell everybody they went "drifting".
I especially hate all the magazine mechanics. They flip through the latest import issue and think they are experts when it comes to turbocharging. They are fun to mess with though; they get a doped look on their face when you ask them what a camshaft is.

That's one part of high school I despise. It's a daily chore to have to listen to them without blowing up in their face with the truth.

1.People who bring their new "classic" vehicles to car shows. cruise ins etc....
Example:
Corvettes
Mustangs
Camaros
Challengers
Ricers

Not to put down the new Challey, but aren't classic car shows for CLASSIC CAR'S?????????

How many 2009 Mustangs do you need to look at before you puke????????

2. Ricers who pull up to you at a traffic light when your cruising in your classic Mopar and try to challenge you to a race. These *** clowns need to wake up.

3. People who drive on the highway and try to push you out of your lane. If the damn speed limit is 70, why do these idiots need to go 80 - 100 MPH?

4. People who text while driving... It's against the law here in N.C. but I still see people doing it.

5. People who say "I owned a car like that" I hear this so often that my attitude is put up or shut up.

people that bleed every 2 weeks.

douche bags that own old cars but know nothing of their workings.

Short rod proponents.

Santa clause hotrodder types that can't hold their liquor at car shows & throw money around, bragging about who did the work to their car.

When you post a question about headers and you don't get 50 responses in 5 minutes:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

When my transmission falls out of gear when it's still cold. Especially in the middle of an intersection... It's a horrific feeling.

-
Back