the what pisses u off thread

-
Tossing garbage out the car window, even if it's just a cig butt. The world isn't your f'ing trash can you hillbilly POS! Exactly why do you think you're entitled?

People that buy hybrids because they think they're better for the environment. Newsflash, making, recycling, and ultimately disposing of the batteries pollutes more than a gas engine over the course of its lifetime! You're saving gas money, not the planet!

People that devote their lives to bitching about the government but never serve in it. Bush was an idiot, we want Obama. Obama is an idiot, we miss Bush. "The man" taxes us too much and gives us too little. Big brother, need more gun laws, need less gun laws, blah, blah, blah. Get your *** off the couch and run for f****** office if you can do a better job!

People that drive, walk, run, live like they're the only person that matters. Cut you off, don't let you in even though you've been sitting there w/ your signal on for 5 minutes, etc.

People that devote their lives to bitching about the government but never serve in it. Bush was an idiot, we want Obama. Obama is an idiot, we miss Bush. "The man" taxes us too much and gives us too little. Big brother, need more gun laws, need less gun laws, blah, blah, blah. Get your *** off the couch and run for f****** office if you can do a better job!/quote]
you mean like the members that do that here???:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

I have to agree with all who said, the pants down thing. When ever I see someone wearing that stile I just want to slap em. WTF, why to they think thats sooo cool?
My second choice would be the muffin top thing. Do these fat young girls really think thats sexy? Ask the guys, all it really does is SCREAM I'm FAT!!!

Guess I'm just old, but what the He// is up with this generation?

Not using your blinker!!!! Driving the speed limit in the passing lane...ALL the dumbasses who text and drive!!!!! Just a few...(my o'lady says Im anal tho)

how about the bikers that have a bike with blinkers but still do the pointing thing when they change lanes, guess it makes them fell like a tough guy or something....
I ride and can tell you when youre turning its whatever gets ya noticed. Road rash sucks.

I ride and can tell you when youre turning its whatever gets ya noticed. Road rash sucks.
been riding for 25 years or so, still prefer a nice bright led blinker over an arm point. ever been ticketed for riding with 1 hand? i have, damn cop must have been board beyond bored.....

Another thing is people who wont adapt to american society and go around wearing their bed linen for clothing or the ones that have stupid foriegn flags hanging from their rearview mirrors or the foriegn place they,re from plastered across the back window. I catch myself hollering youre in America now sometimes.

been riding for 25 years or so, still prefer a nice bright led blinker over an arm point. ever been ticketed for riding with 1 hand? i have, damn cop must have been board beyond bored.....
I like the blinkers too but i use both.Its not illegal to ride one hand in tx. as you dont have to have blinkers and some have to use hand signals. Also when someones close behind you which may be why youre changing lanes the car behind him may not be able to see your blinkers. my blinkers on my wideglide are too low to be seen except by the car directly behind me.Oh and i,ve been riding since 74.

Another thing is people who wont adapt to american society and go around wearing their bed linen for clothing or the ones that have stupid foriegn flags hanging from their rearview mirrors or the foriegn place they,re from plastered across the back window. I catch myself hollering youre in America now sometimes.
x2

Idiot Smart car drivers trying to talk to you at a gas station.

Enviromentalists trying to talk to you at a gas station.

Idiots on cell phones tailgating you.

Corvette drivers flicking you off at a stop light cause they take my licence plate frame personaly.

dealership parts depts that wont tell you if a certain part is used on a car "Bring it in and we will look" I am looking at you Honda.

Finding out a certain part is on a car, not having it, then stopping what i am doing and having to go get it. NAPA rocks. Honda, not so much.

Idiots sitting at a parking lot exit to a main road. There is no one behind you, but they insist on saving 2 seconds by pulling out in front of you.

hmmm i am sure there are more

People of ethnic minority who are losing an arguement, start playing the race card out of desperation.

I worked with a dude from Jamaica who would always pull the race card. I'd let him know that he's free here in Canada and if he's got a problem that he's free to go back to Jamaica.

White dude at work, "I've never had slaves. Nor did my parents or grandparents. Egyptians had slaves thousands of years ago. Where's Egypt? In Africa! We didn't invent slavery!!"

Me, "No. We just perfected it." :bootysha:

White dude at work then gives me a dirty look like I'm not helping him make his case. Then he just laughs at me 'cause he knows I'm just yankin' his chain.

Wylde1.

i love to watch cops and see these assbags with the low pants try an get outta the car and run from the cops while holding their pants up the whole time, always puts a smile on my face

Oh and too many things piss me off to list but here are a couple...
The IRS

Assholes who give you dirty loos when they pull up beside your bitchin car in a Prius.... its not my fault your wife wont let you drive a cool car and youre wearing a skirt in there.

mall security

cops who stop to give you one ticket then look over your car to see if they can give you some more

The "healthy" menu at a fast food joint. i go there to not be healthy

white guys who dress like theyre in the bloods

white guys who think they are in the bloods

high school kids who try and start a gang then realize the the freshman girls can beat the crap outta everyone in the "gang"

the list goes on...

im kinda like Clive Owen from the movie Shoot Em Up.

People who get an estimate to get there car worked on, get the work done and post date the check. Then get pissed at you when you tell them to come get there car on this date.

People who don't follow the rules of the road and get pissed at you for doing it.

People who mess with my Wife on the road when I'm not in the car, dammit, I'm never there when it happens, although I will have to tell you about the guys I chased down some day, they did not know I was right behind them while they were messing with Wifey.

People who come to this country and get their drivers liscenses without knowing how to read the road signs, nor do they follow ANY rules of the road.

Asswipes who drive in the left lane goinf 50 MPH when it is the only lane NOT blocked up with traffic yet they will NOT move over and let the million car riding their *** go by, and you know they are doing it on purpose and they are usually chatting on the cell phone too.
Yes, I believe their should be allowances" for you to run them off the road.

Litterbugs.

Tailgators, ohh, I hate that, and yes I do touch may brakes, and yes I do it will the full hope of a road rage incident because afterall, they deserve to get their asses kicked for putting my life in danger by riding my ***.

Crack ho's who are smoking cigarettes with their windows up in the winter time with their baby in the backseat with no seatbelt, or carseat standing up on the rear seat looking out the back window while chewing on a dog chew toy.

Press 1 for English.

Telephone tech personell routed to India.

Teenagers who think they know it all and get pissed at you for telling them the outcome of their poor decision making before it happens, then when it comes true they either hate you for it, but if they took your advice, they act like it was their idea in the first place, and they brag to their friends how smart they are LOL.

Myspace.

facebook....look at me everyone, I'm in a bad mood and I cut myself today, whahhhh, my parents suck so bad, but i pierced my whole face and I can't explain why those em effin cops keep pulling me over and I can't get a job.

Peanut m+m's with no peanut inside....dammit!

People that smack their food. Or the same people that bring their lunch to work and it smells like week old road kill and stinks up the entire break room. Seriously I have to hold my nose while I try to eat my food. I don't know how Cambodians eat that stuff.

people who are talking on thier cellphones instead of paying attention to DRIVING thier cars

I got one thing to say:

HANG UP AND DRIVE!!!

got three more

People who think they know martial arts cause they watch bruce lee movies

People who tink cause theyve walked away the winner from a couple of bar fights that means they have what it takes to be a MMA style cage fighter

and people who in the middle of a conversation while youre talking will just start talking in a squeeky voice and saying what they think their dog is thinking at that moment.... that really pisses me off, i dont give a crap what your chiuaha thinks of the government!

got three more

People who think they know martial arts cause they watch bruce lee movies

Guilty of that from age 11-13 I'd say, nothing like beating the crap out of yourself and your buddies after watching fung-fu theater on saturday morning.

People who tink cause theyve walked away the winner from a couple of bar fights that means they have what it takes to be a MMA style cage fighter

You talking about the "instant azzhole, just add alcohol" guys?

and people who in the middle of a conversation while youre talking will just start talking in a squeeky voice and saying what they think their dog is thinking at that moment.... that really pisses me off, i dont give a crap what your chiuaha thinks of the government!

Most Women.

People, mainly kids at my High School, who complain they have it so freakin' bad because they broke their ipod, parents canceled unlimited texting, or something else small.
Now think how you COULD have it! You could be going hungry, or not have a home. I absolutely love my life...do I have the newest electronic or expensive clothes that is a waste of money? NO! And I don't care because I have food in my stomach, parents that don't beat me, and everybody in my family is healthy.

Then there are douche's who wear their pants down, talk like they're a gangster, and act like they could kick anyone's ***. Get a job.

And of course emo/goth/whatever kids who think they have it so bad but they're wearing the most expensive clothes and have a brand new cell phone. If you need to cut yourself for attention, see how bad it really could be and think again.

Otherwise:
Freshman
People who bad mouth something you have because they don't.
Chevy fan guys who can't name an engine other than a 350 or 454.
CraigsList posters who use ALL CAPS or no punctuation.
Those that discuss politics with no knowledge of how stuff works.
Crappy Movie Endings
Crappy Movies
Modern Music
Drivers that litter out their window.
STUPID PEOPLE

Incompetence. I see it all the time. People that do stuff for a living and still can't get it right. I Just saw it at the machine shop. I took 2 hubs and 2 rotors in and asked them to install new lugs and drill the lug holes out to 5/8" on the rotors. Instead of drilling one and bolting it together then drilling the other 4 (mated) they drilled each hole in the hubs and rotors one at a time. I get home and the rotors won't fit on the hubs because they free drilled them. $60.00 down the drain, if I wanted to do it that way I could have done that on my workbench.
I punched 4 lugs out and tighten the 5th then drilled the other 4 (paired together) and installed the lugs.

006 resize.jpg

-
Back