the what pisses u off thread

-
I have to agree with all the stuff about child support and visiting rights and all that, i dont have a kid yet but i do have a fiancee and we want kids eventually but i have to say that I would be pissed if we got a divorce and I
A) didnt get to see my kid
B) dont get custody if im the one with a good job
C) Have to pay ridiculous amounts of child support and then see that she has a new pair of diamond earrings and then says that I have to pay for other stuff like food and s*&t cause she now doesnt have enough money.
D) get a call saying that my kid cant come see me cause theyre doing somthing like a "play date" or she just doesnt show up.

all of these things happened to a friend of mine and is still.

there are more too...

When I'm in the drive through at a fast food joint & I say "I'd like a Whopper & a large Coke & that's it" & the goon on the other end of the speaker says "Did you want some fries with that? Or one of our new tasty taco salads?"...... "Uh, NO. what part of THAT'S IT don't you get?"

People who are merging onto the highway at 20 and speed up to 25 thinking they are going with the flow.

People who tell me at a show that they knew someone who also had a 67 Charger.Morons!:angry1:

" oh yea a buddy of mine had one of those back in the 70's,. . . . . but it had a hemi in it rolled on the freeway doin 120, it was great". . . . . . . . .yea I hate those people too hahaha

When people see the duster and ask: IS THAT A MUSTANG?

"Hey wat year is your nova bro??" Get it all the time actually happend today loaded the 66 fury on the trailor today a guy comes out and says. .hey wat is that a ford fairlane??? Obviously can't read the big *** PLYMOUTH across the hood haha

This is something that has always pissed me off! In my first marriage I had a son. The marriage didn't work out, OK, that happens. To make a long story short, I was hit with an unrealistic amount of child support. Now, don't get me wrong, he's my kid, and I want and should support him, but how much does one kid need to live before your also supporting the exwife. And to make matters worse, There is NO accountabilty of the money sent in child support. These women can blow the money on whatever they want and its perfectly legal. The money should go towards the childs needs ONLY and if there is extra left at the end of the month, it should go into a bank account for the child, not the mothers pocket. I know there's a lot of fathers out there that are great fathers that have been given a hard blow by the courts. Just letting you know that you will get throught it, I did. And I know your pain. Just remember, your child loves you! That's how I got through it. OK, I'm done now.

I'm going thru this very thing right now, i'm self employed & the judge looked at my gross pay before all my write offs & is basing the child support & vaginamoney off of that. Much to my lawyers pleadings the judge won't reduce it untill he see's my schedule "c" from my tax forms which are at my house that she is living in with our 2 kids while i sleep on a couch at my sisters house. I have a court order to pay her but as of yet no court order for custody or visitation rights. The judge verbally said I get them on sundays(my only day off) for 6 hrs from 10 to 2..he can't add. I get every 3rd sat off so i do get the kids the whole weekend then. But since my Duster was totalled & she has the family Durango, I have nothing to drive but my service truck... oh ya she expects me to pay her legal fees...

I'm gonna addsome more

Ug boots and mini skirts in winter- WTF are you girls on? it's cold!

falling down pants- yea I had baggy as jeans in HS but yet I stil wore a belt so you couldn't see my boxers.

people tailgating me on the highway 'cause they wanna see how fast I can go

people flooring it at the stoplight and pointing at me saying "HAHA I beat your car". no you didn't I just don't wanna cause an accident

the "hey there's a rust spot on your car". yea it's F-in 40 years old, that happens

going to shows and having the guy that paid other people to restore their car looking at my car and saying how it should be 100% restored before I take it to a cruise.

being asked why I didn't buy a mustang

Gun permits.

I thought the second ammendment was my friggin gun permit.

How's come we don't need a permit to speak? 1'st ammendment applies to the people so does the second.

Can't wait till we have countrywide reciprocity, and no freaking renewals of gun permits every five years.
The last time I renewed it cost $15 bucks, just renewed again today, cost $55 bucks, and had to figerprint me (again).
Now I find out Hillary is starting her U.N gun grab crap.

Gonna be interesting.

I definately agree with the loud *** Harley's. If your gonna be loud at least be fast or put a muffler on that polished turd.

I definately agree with the loud *** Harley's. If your gonna be loud at least be fast or put a muffler on that polished turd.

I disagree.
As much as the pipes are annoying they sure as hell let you know when they are coming up on your blind spot.
I am a true believer in loud pipes save lives, and I am also a true believer in loud pipes are annoying as hell when an idiot is operating the bike just to get attention.

harley drivers with no mufflers who don't get enough attention and fix that problem by revving their motors constantly

people who flash their headlights at me at 3:15 when it doesn't get dark until 5:30. i figure if you can see the bird i don't need my headlights on yet.

people who look down their nose at me cuz of the burnouts in front of my house

people who buy top shelf whiskey and ruin it my mixing some sugary fizzy crap with it

rust and salt

I disagree.
As much as the pipes are annoying they sure as hell let you know when they are coming up on your blind spot.
I am a true believer in loud pipes save lives, and I am also a true believer in loud pipes are annoying as hell when an idiot is operating the bike just to get attention.

I've also seen harley's cause accidents by scaring people from the pipes. They sure dont need to be that loud though, because there's nothing performance about them. Just loud and over priced.

You wanna know what pisses me off?
  1. Big @$$ rims and band-aid tires on a classic car.
  2. Flashy candy-@$$ paint jobs not even close to stock on a classic car (example: chip foose paint).
  3. Gangsta man with pants around his ankles.
  4. :sign3:Gangsta man's friend with his rap so loud you can't hear youself think.
  5. :sign3:Gangsta man's other friend that thinks a cadillacs with big @$$ rims and band-aid tires along with a flashy candy-@$$ paint job is cool.
  6. Little asian's and their rice-burners with fart can mufflers that think they can smoke anything on the road (I've smoked hundreds of them with my bone-stock slant six).
  7. Guys at school who ask me "hey your that guy that drives the Nova right?" It's a Dodge Dart, get it right!
  8. When people stop right in the middle of the hallway at school to hug their boyfriend/girlfriend that's probably cheatin' on them with their best friend.
  9. People who don't like classic rock (that's the only real kind of music there is :rock:)
  10. People that drive ridiculously slow.
I think that sums it up for now...

People, mainly kids at my High School, who complain they have it so freakin' bad because they broke their ipod, parents canceled unlimited texting, or something else small.
Now think how you COULD have it! You could be going hungry, or not have a home. I absolutely love my life...do I have the newest electronic or expensive clothes that is a waste of money? NO! And I don't care because I have food in my stomach, parents that don't beat me, and everybody in my family is healthy.

Then there are douche's who wear their pants down, talk like they're a gangster, and act like they could kick anyone's ***. Get a job.

And of course emo/goth/whatever kids who think they have it so bad but they're wearing the most expensive clothes and have a brand new cell phone. If you need to cut yourself for attention, see how bad it really could be and think again.

Otherwise:
Freshman
People who bad mouth something you have because they don't.
Chevy fan guys who can't name an engine other than a 350 or 454.
CraigsList posters who use ALL CAPS or no punctuation.
Those that discuss politics with no knowledge of how stuff works.
Crappy Movie Endings
Crappy Movies
Modern Music
Drivers that litter out their window.
STUPID PEOPLE

Good to hear some wisdom from another teenager like myself. I really hate the ignorant bigots that complain they got it so bad meanwhile I can't find a job (yet some ditsy b#%$h gets the job cuz she's hot) and my Dad's income isn't cuttin it. I'd love to see those idiots with with their broken Ipods and $200 dollar pair of pants live paycheck-to-paycheck, I don't even live that good.

1. "Hey man, nice Bronco. Sounds bad *** for a 302."
2. "What the hell is that in your garage? A Comet?"
3. "It's 2 AM and this the NMC (my work) calling, are you sleeping?"
4. "It's 3 AM and this is one of your techs calling, are you sleeping? We have a problem..."
5. "This is your machinist and the xxxxxx you brought in is cracked"

I've also seen harley's cause accidents by scaring people from the pipes. They sure dont need to be that loud though, because there's nothing performance about them. Just loud and over priced.

I guess they have their good and bad points, but I'd rather hear them than not.
For instance, I was sold one summer day while ramping onto the freeway with my truck.
I had one of my favorite songs blasint pretty loud in the cab and I was scanning my mirrors, and did not see anything coming, then all of the sudden I head a loud braaaaannngggg noise and looked again and saw a chopper right at my lef flank so I braked and let him slip by, but holy crap, I probably would have creamed that dude if I did not hear those pipes.
He had a Vietnam POW jacket on too.
I would have really been in deep doo-doo if I took that guy out and I probably would have been in the newspaper as the worst guy on the planet.

Every FABO ad has comments , opinions, and remarks, on someone selling parts or their car. Either buy it or move on. Get a Life..............Are you lonely ??? Move too the Chat Room.

-
Back