the what pisses u off thread

-
:read2:
Gas pumps that don't shut off in time.

People who ride your A$$ way above speed limit, only to cut you off and take your lane just to stop suddenly in fron of you for a turn!

Customer service reps who treat me like crap.

Whinners

Skunked Beer

Bitchin like a baby

Break downs on the side of the road.

Good vintage wind shields in junk yards with WIPER LINES WTF??!!?? Change the dang blades!!!

Liars

Cops who pull me over.

Gas prices

"OVER QUALIFIED"

Job Search when there arn't any.

Taxes

Ok, I'm better now!:cheers:

:-D

Dumb ***** that think my Bluesmobile is Barney Fife's car. I hate hearing "Well theres ol Barney's car." Yea asshole looks just like it. Did the car from Mayberry have a push bar and a Illinois plate on the front?

A certain culture where one person goes for a doctor visit and they take a dozen or so kinfolks along( screaming kids and all) and take up all the seating in the waiting room.

A**holes that drive through posted work zones were caution signs, lights, and people with safety vests are without slowing down. They could kill a worker or themselves.

People in a hurry to pull out in front of you and then drive slow like you're not even there. I'm sure we've all experienced that.

Vegetarians/vegans who feel the need to preach about how much better they are than everyone else at every oppurtunity. I mean, come on, when you eat vegetables you are still responsible for killing something that was alive once. Just do us all a favor and go ahead and starve to death.

-Tim
People like that, I have found a GREAT way to shut them up! "My food poops on your food." :D works every time! ;)

What pisses me off?

Being sick.

People who throw trash out their car window.

Tiny little trophy wives driving giant Expeditions swerving and speeding while on the phone.

Left lane blockers/cell talkers.

Child and animal abusers.

Outsourced tech support.

Politics and politicians in general.

People who take advantage of other people that can't help or defend themselves.

Thieves, murderers and rapists.

Crappy, watered down beer served in a plastic cup.

Tools that break.

Lawyers and judges.

Spoiled food.

Sonic welded plastic packaging.

Raw/Soggy french fries.

Ammo prices.

Gang/ghetto/barrio bullshit.

People who feel "Entitled".

Holier than thou people that try to force their ideas on me. My first response is "You want to save the world? Start by killing yourself."

Crocs. They look like footwear issued in a prison or an insane asylum.

People in the stands at the drag races who insist on screaming the f word every 5 seconds when I'm there with my girfriend's 7 yr old daughter. If this happens one more time, I won't say a word, I'll just knock their teeth out (assuming they have any).

Sirens on a radio commercial. That should be illegal.

Rust.

Black Ice.

OK, I'm done......for now.

I have a few more.

"Press 1 for English" (someone posted that before I know)

Religion! Don't believe in it, don't care about it, stop trying to shove it down my throat!!!

Vegans! (do I really need to explain that one???)

Illegal Immigrants (My mother jumped through the hoops, so can you!)

Environmentalists

Jocks!

Anyone who reminds me of those tools from Jersey Shore...

Celebrity reality shows... WHO THE !@#$%^& CARES????

That stupid "EMERGENCY TEST" thing on late night tv! It's ALWAYS at a crucial part of the show too!!!!!

Not getting a proper English speaking person on the phone when I have to call some company

I know there's more .....

People who just post on here to sell ****. They never add to any discussions or help anyone with questions.

I gotta agree with ALOT of things being mentioned here pisses me off. Here are a few that piss me off and are probably more.

Healights out of adjustment

People who don't turn their lights on while driving in bad weather.

Poeple who blind you with their high beams.

Those new High Intense Discharge Headlights blind the **** out of me.

Tailgaters

Had a guy come driving towards me and did a U-turn in front of me.

Jesse Jackson

Al Sharpton

Louis Farrakan

Illegal aliens demanding rights

People who abuse the welfare system

Realality TV shows

Criminals or Murderers who cry police brutallity

Jehovah Witness's coming to my house to preach a bunch of B.S.

Overpaid politicians

Lazy *** kids who want everything handed to them on a silver plater

People who think most high school dropouts are lowlifes,not smart and don't want to work.

My top two are:

1. Harleys with outrageously loud pipes

2. punks with giant subwoofers in their cars cranked up to 11

I hate people calling my Duster a nova,or telling me they have a mustang that could walk all over my MOPAR but when asked to line them up it is suprisingly not able to be driven for some reason or another.

Fat chicks who wear hip hugers and cut off t-shirts with their fat gut sticking out.

White dudes who dress like black gansta's and literally anyone who wears the prison pants and long T-shirts to cover their underwear.
I mean, really what the f#@K is the purpose of wearing pants like that?

It can't be comfortable, you can't run, and you always have to walk with one hand on the front of your pants to keep them from falling to your ankles, I mean WTF is wrong with these assclowns?

pants on the ground! pants on the ground! lookin like a fool with ur pants on the ground!

the *** wipes that drive thru parking spots. one thing when you are a few hundred feet from parked cars, but when they bomb thru openings near parked cars, aint like anybody can see them until you are about to hit them.
oncoming drivers that will not dim there brights, hope you enjoy looking into my off road lights.
the internet tough guy.
people that bring there little snot factory kids into a restaurant. the snot factory starts screaming and the parents just sit there allowing the kid to carry on.
know it alls, the kind that tell you that this is better than that based on there opinion, not facts.

Another one is when people gotta cut through gas stations,conveinient (sp?)stores,etc. just so they don't have to sit in traffic at stoplights.

Stupid can't speak english towel head taxi drivers

This is a fun thread.

People who live in the cold areas of the world and insist on parking right in front of the doors of the above mentioned convenience stores, gas stations, or grocery stores and department stores so they won't have to walk in the cold weather. Use a parking spot!

People who aren't handicapped, but have a handicapped parking placard from hauling grandma around using a handicapped parking spot when grandma's not with them.

People who pump their gas and won't exit the island while they go in and shop for everything for a road trip and take forever to make up their mind what soda they need, what chips they want, if they want a candy bar, etc. Get off the freakin' island so the rest of us can pump our gas!

People who use the "Exit" to enter and the entrance to exit at the store and look at you like you're in their way when you're doing it correctly. Learn to freakin' read! (Walmart customers are notorious for that around here. Just once I'd like the stores to lock the doors so they only work one way. People would be walking into them like a bird flying into a closed window.)

People who come into forums and insist on trolling the threads to correct others' spelling and grammar. Come on! You're really not as smart as you think you are if you can't read past the mistakes and get to the intent.

People who come into forums and insist on trolling the threads to correct others' spelling and grammar. Come on! You're really not as smart as you think you are if you can't read past the mistakes and get to the intent.
__________________ hell yes thank for saying that and those jackass can pissoff

cry baby's.

People that are too busy 'asserting/policing' others that they don't see the daily mistakes they make.

that guy that shows up to your party with only a 6 pack, or worse yet...zima

-
Back