These panels available?

-

ardentindustries

Reaction score
Hey all,
Was wondering if anyone knows if the needed panels are available for my Valiant. I didnt pay much for the car, so if I part it out, that is fine by me. However, I can do all the metal work no problem...just wondering if these panels are available. Id rather save the car if possible.
I see the quarter panel seems to be a couple inches up the "vertical" panel...but repop quarters dont have that piece on them.
Is the area between the quarter glass and rear window considered the "sail panel"? I think I found the piece across the bottom of the window, but need the vertical panels also.
Thanks in advance!

403666_10150516534242381_804302380_8620851_1556761216_n.jpg

406967_10150516536287381_804302380_8620859_1152407616_n.jpg

Ouch! What year and model are you working on?

Kind of what I thought...haha. Realistically, I bought the car to build aftermarket parts off of...so its not the end of the world. But being my first Mopar, after working on them forever and growing up with them, it made me think about making something out of it.
Its a '71 Valiant...sorry I didnt specify.

I think those are the same panels that are used on the Dart. I just checked and the back glass interchanges.

UPDATE: Hollander interchange shows the roof to interchange between the Dart also.

Anyone know where to get the panels? Whether for a Dart or Valiant? Its basically the piece right where the factory seam for the quarter panel is. The rear lower quarters, behind the rear tires are shot also...so I am wondering if I just plan to buy the "OE" style quarter panels and replace them. They are SPENDY though...

I-5 Auto & Truck Parts Chehalis WA 800-551-4489 / 360-262-3550 shows a complete roof for $75.00. Maybe they would cut you just the panels you want and ship them.

That would be awesome. Do they have a website or is phoning the only way to see what they have?

Thanks guys. Makes me feel like there might be some hope. :) I'll have to keep an eye out for someone who is parting one out...I cant seem to find anything local.

If you're willing to drive down to San Diego, I have a '70 Swinger roof with cowl and rear deck I'll sell you. I won't ship it.
Thanks, Mark

-
Back