• Total voters
-
wow 8 3/4 dana rear
and those really cool wheels
cant miss, tempted to hit buy it now!
a diamond in the rough? or
cubic zirconia in the toilet

You don't like my Dart?

Dude. it's got a Dana t10 rock crusher camel hump posi 9 inch Mopar Delco positronix matix discombobulator. It's super rare.

Oh, I forgot to mention new process spicer, um, uh, kelsey hayes? HURST!

Pistol grip! Rimblow!

See yall missed the custom right quarter .It's hard to reproduce that exact formation.He states thats a new quarter.

3K maybe...

I think the $3k-$4k range is more than fair offer. My rule of thumb is that I won't pay more than I can piece all the parts together myself. In this case, that's right around the $3k range.

I'm new here, but I'm noticing some of you guys are coming down pretty hard on this guy. Relax...if he sells it he sells it. I think he's got it priced outside of the actual value, but we all agree on that.

Let's not see this board turn into what the 'other Mopar' website has done ;)

I think the real problem is twofold. One, people think that cars are worth what you spend on them, not true. Second Barrett Jackson!, Nuff said.

Some people have no idea what the word ''restoration'' means.
13 grand?
Not on your life.

Dosn't hurt to ask and see what happens and go from there
got to start somplace might as well be high

I think the $3k-$4k range is more than fair offer. My rule of thumb is that I won't pay more than I can piece all the parts together myself. In this case, that's right around the $3k range.

I'm new here, but I'm noticing some of you guys are coming down pretty hard on this guy. Relax...if he sells it he sells it. I think he's got it priced outside of the actual value, but we all agree on that.

Let's not see this board turn into what the 'other Mopar' website has done ;)

Not to worry OP Mopar, we only sometimes trash ebay and craiglist ads, we're not allowed, for good reason, to comment negatively on members ads here at FABO. Now if they're missing required info, as per the "for sale" rules, then I get to delete them which is it's own kind of fun.:D

What did Yogurt say...merchandising...merchandising....His verbage is trying to catch the immagination of a non schooled buyer. He's fishing and "may" get a bite. Alot of people think their car is worth alot because it's old,they envision Barret-Jackson price with a Sanford and Son vehicle. I know what a restoration can cost but either the vehicle should be a life long dream or somthing with a pedigree so a recoup of investment or most can be had. My 2 cents

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xpugp6DIb3I"]En Vogue - My Lovin' (You're Never Gonna Get It) (1992) - YouTube[/ame]

If he can get 13k for his car, I'm selling mine tomorrow!!!!! Just kidding, I'm keeping mine forever!!!! She doesn't have a price tag!!!

-
Back