[FOR SALE] thoughts on this one.. :)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
No way is it worth even close to asking price.Gotta love the wiring and flex hose under the hood.I could really pick this car apart.

Overpriced.....goofy color combination....build the wife's car Joe....

It's a lot nicer than some of our members cars.

Not exactly how I would do it, but we always say "It's YOUR car, build what makes you happy", so...If he can find someone with the same taste, or the ability to change it economically, he should be able to find a buyer.

Asking 11k but missing light in rear bumper? Looks like they spent some time on details in some respects but missed in others. Was red a motor color in 67? Engine bay not body color matched. $8500? I like green but maybe matte black the hood and break it up a little?

some guy on the Mopar trader page on Facebook has a cleaner than hell '70 Dart for $8500 with a 472ci stroker in it and its way nicer by miles. Like pristine.

i dont think that car is far from where I live. not my cup of tea..... but there is a lid for every pot..

Yep, looks too much like a jokermobile for my tastes.
(just needs some purple or orange trim)

I like HIP paint and blackouts as much as anyone, but this one's WAY overdone.
(...and it's risky to to it on pre-1970 cars)

Not my cup of tea.
But then again, my car isn't most people's cup of tea either.
The price isn't bad for what you are getting......

$8500 cash or $10,000 with a trade?? LOL Or did I misread that? That thing is about 15 miles from what I'd call awesome, starting with that flat black grille and the almost-a-6-pack scoop. Gotta love the tweed dash too.......there obviously was money spent though.

It's ok. There are things I like about it and things I don't (which can be changed). Re: the price. As we all know, it's a starting point and usually negotiable. I've seen better for the price but I have also seen a hell of a lot worse.

Some of the things being said in this thread, remind me of the Mustang community. Which is pathetic.

Someone will buy it, and someone will be stoked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back