Throttle linkage to Edelbrock 1906 on Magnum 5.9L Dart 67

-
This is a 318 LA engine but you will need the throttle cable stud for the carb and a bracket to hold the cable. I would look around Summit and see what they have. Because you have a Magnum engine you will need a throttle cable bracket to fit that intake. The cable doesn't come straight out of the firewall to the carb. There is a bend in it for proper fit.

View attachment 1715485306
Hi! do you know what length should be the throttle cable? looks like mine is extremely long!

was your car orig a 6 or v8? mancini has a cable chart telling part numbers and lenghts as does andyf.

Once you know the length, believe it or not, Advance Auto Parts and AutoZone should be able to order you one. Great price too.

Once you know the length, believe it or not, Advance Auto Parts and AutoZone should be able to order you one. Great price too.
How to get to this knowledge? :) I have no the "right" linkage to measure it...

here is the mancini charts. last one should be one you want as they were superseded to this number 284749. sorry about sideways photos. stupid smart phone aint so smart or dumbass owner of phone. i will look,i may have an nos one.
20200319_103556.jpg
20200319_103546.jpg

From that chart, it looks like a small block acceleration cable is just under 20". Pretty sure I saw that length listed at the different part store websites.

i could not find my nos cable. may have sold it. but here are 2
20200320_125956.jpg
20200320_130041.jpg
pics of mp linkage bracket that fits magnum intakes supposedly. one pic shows bottom of bracket how it mounts. hope this helps. there were only 2 left at mother mopar,in cleveland depot.

-
Back