Time to get started.

-
Hey Mike, your wheel showed up the other day, I will get it to Pete on monday so he can start working on the restoration for you, thanks for the goodies inside the box, I will let Pete have them this time :D

Attachments

• DSC08403.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 307
  • DSC08404.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 295
Hey Mike, your wheel showed up the other day, I will get it to Pete on monday so he can start working on the restoration for you, thanks for the goodies inside the box, I will let Pete have them this time :D
You and Pete are very welcome :D happy,happy happy :D
I quess I have been watching to much Duck Dynasty :D
We have a cold snap hitting us the last couple days with snow on it's way tomorrow :wack: here we are in spring.. :blob:

Spring is here :glasses7: know if it would just feel like it :-\" Glad I have a warm dry place to get this dun. I need to remove my stock distributor and pick up a set of good wires and go to George Rays and play with it one day VERY soon :cheers:
Thank you Johnny Dart :cheers: Know I have a recurved distributor ready to go in :colors: You sure made this easy for me my California /6 friend :colors:
This and my steering wheel will be my first updates for Victoria in 2013 :cheers:

Attachments

• 2013 Victoria updates 002.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 295
  • 2013 Victoria updates 004.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 284
Spring is here :glasses7: know if it would just feel like it :-\" Glad I have a warm dry place to get this dun. I need to remove my stock distributor and pick up a set of good wires and go to George Rays and play with it one day VERY soon :cheers:
Thank you Johnny Dart :cheers: Know I have a recurved distributor ready to go in :colors: You sure made this easy for me my California /6 friend :colors:
This and my steering wheel will be my first updates for Victoria in 2013 :cheers:

That is really slick and will wake up that old six I bet I had a 74 Duster with the bigger slant. Was plenty fun to drive! :happy1:

That is really slick and will wake up that old six I bet I had a 74 Duster with the bigger slant. Was plenty fun to drive! :happy1:

I can't wait to get out there and get it installed and take her for a blast 4.7Light, I bet it will :cheers:

Attachments

• 1976%20Plymouth%20Volor'E%20EBAY%201%20027.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 276
  • Duals%20all%20HOOKED%20UP%20033.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 277
Well folks :glasses7: looks like I scored the deal of the year :cheers:
I got wet but way WAY worth the 70 mile drive :cheers:
I thought and thought, then thought even more weather to sell these to help fund my trip to Indy, Monster Mopar Strongend :D:D
But Charrlie_S assured me that he has dun this to make these NIZE headers work on my Low Deck 170/6 ( thank you Charrlie_S)..

God's truth folks :cheers: this is the cost of a great find :blob:

Update on another part to hit Victoria soon, very soon :burnout:

The last picture is all I have to have dun to make them fit great =P~=P~
and no worries I have a pro just up the road that will do it right 8)

Attachments

• Eastate sale day.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 272
  • Eastate sale day 018.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 273
  • Eastate sale day 030.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 271
  • Eastate sale day 003.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 272
This is a sweet little Valiant-I like what you've done with it!
Thank you txstang84, It has been a great ride in life for me thanks to this great site full of great folks :cheers:

As most of us know :glasses7: the 170/6 is 1'' shorter then all the other /6'es and there is no headers made for them, waggin (one of our administrators)fixed me up about 3 years ago and made my duals I have know :cheers:
And they have been flawless for many many miles :cheers:
I was not about to buy a set of these for the asking price of $350.00 but as you can see these was a great find and I am pumped big time to have got them on that rainy day 8) This is another one of those once in a life time find :blob:, yes memike is tickled to death :D

Attachments

• Eastate sale day 045.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 270
You ain't wrong! with that header and the new head, that little 170 ought to run like a champ! Are you going to slide in a new bumpstick too, or just roll with the stock cam?

Memike! I've read the whole thread about your car and I must say that you have done a great work to your Victoria!BTW, do you know that the Princess of Sweden is Victoria. Be proud of it!

All the small updates and small improvements is the way to go! You doesn't always need to get a monster motor with 1000+ HP. Those improvments you have done is way cool and you can probably get a good gas mileage too. The Johnny Dart distributor will be interesting to follow.

:happy1:

You ain't wrong! with that header and the new head, that little 170 ought to run like a champ! Are you going to slide in a new bumpstick too, or just roll with the stock cam?
It will get a new bumpstick txstang84, I like that term :D
Bill Deadman, Johnnu Dart, 66aCUDA or Charrlie_S and others are keeping me moving forward with there tech advice and I listen to these great members :glasses7:

Memike! I've read the whole thread about your car and I must say that you have done a great work to your Victoria!BTW, do you know that the Princess of Sweden is Victoria. Be proud of it!

All the small updates and small improvements is the way to go! You doesn't always need to get a monster motor with 1000+ HP. Those improvments you have done is way cool and you can probably get a good gas mileage too. The Johnny Dart distributor will be interesting to follow.

:happy1:
Of Swedden, no I did not know this 65dartcharger :eek:ops:
That is some great news to know :cheers: Yes very proud :D:D
Thank you for the history lesson and yes! I can't wait to put JD's distributor in her, it will be a fun day and I will do a post on the before and after time slips when I get there :burnout: it won't be long now :cheers:

I am so happy to see members are happy with Victoria's new home and owner, They trusted me with her 8) and I am doing my best to take care of her and keep moving in a forward direction 8) Thank you so much :glasses7:

Was I imagining things or did I see a picture of a dual circuit master cylinder too? That in and of itself would make a big improvement to brake reliability, and probably feel as well.

Was I imagining things or did I see a picture of a dual circuit master cylinder too? That in and of itself would make a big improvement to brake reliability, and probably feel as well.

Yes you did :D I have it in my shop with new brake lines to be put on in the VERY near future with the help from my friend just up the road that has dun hundreds of builds at Rodgers Restorations here in town and know on his own and has everything and knowledge 8) Yes I am a blessed man , I have known him 25 years and play music with him and his uncle on Thursday nights :D
Here is his old trusty parts grabber 8) Picking me up to enjoy breakfast, and his shop just 2 miles away, but 3/4 miles by the way the crow flies :D

Attachments

• Feet care 031.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 261
  • 2013 Victoria updates 028.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 245
Always good to know folks with similar pursuits-I have a very good friend here that helps me get good deals and educates me on modular engines. I can't say we play music or go get breakfast, but I do try to spend time at his house with his family-good folks, good times.

Well Buddy, Pete got your steering wheel done :cheers: I will get it in the next couple days and will get it ready for shipping :glasses7:

Cool, glad it arrived safe! Pete said you can wax the wheel and it will look even better, I still need to wax mine. Just shoot him a PM and he can tell you more about the wheel. :glasses7:

Mike, if that plastic spacer that the horn cover snaps into doesn't match the color of the wheel, send the spacer here to me and I can paint it to match. I left mine original and it matched pretty good, yours might too. I forgot to tell you to send that with the wheel......

Cool, glad it arrived safe! Pete said you can wax the wheel and it will look even better, I still need to wax mine. Just shoot him a PM and he can tell you more about the wheel. :glasses7:

Mike, if that plastic spacer that the horn cover snaps into doesn't match the color of the wheel, send the spacer here to me and I can paint it to match. I left mine original and it matched pretty good, yours might too. I forgot to tell you to send that with the wheel......
I have sent a pm and waiting on a reply so I can take care of the work dun and care he put in my wheel Keith.
I will make sure and put some wax on it and update everyone :D

Wow, nice job guys!! Wonderful to see the progress again Mike. Keep it up :-D
I am moving forward again... my feet are healing up and Monster Mopar is coming up for Treva and I, another long drive to Indy, but at least we will have a/c in Casper. Treva is enjoying her new dodge Avenger.

I am so happy :cheers: I love the factory wheel :thumleft: Wow!! driving it after having the little
after market wheel on it is like night and day :glasses7:
Thank you for your skills FISHYPETE :thumleft::cheers:
My old 66 wheel is so smooth and made
for these great old cars... another step forward for me :cheers:
Thanks to our skilled members
that can get things like this dun :cheers::thumleft:

Pictures for everyone :glasses7: and Keith :D I told you it would be a 2 mug
job :D Looks great don't it Pete :thumleft:

Attachments

• sedan wheel blessing 019.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 193
  • sedan wheel blessing 016.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 193
  • sedan wheel blessing 015.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 190
  • sedan wheel blessing 003.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 205
  • sedan wheel blessing 010.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 191
  • sedan wheel blessing 004.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 184
  • sedan wheel blessing 009.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 199
Know I can take this one back to my friend over the hill and thank him for letting me use it.:happy1:
Enjoyed our talk on the phone today Keith :thumleft:
I hope you gave your dad a hug today :smile:

Attachments

• sedan wheel blessing 020.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 200
Got me a Canadian part for Vicroria :cheers:cleaned and painted today :thumleft: Thank you Keith:cheers:

Attachments

• OLD MEMORIES 060.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 179
  • OLD MEMORIES 070.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 180
Before shot...which one is mine? LOL :glasses7:

Attachments

• BCE94FDC-orig_zps86450d68.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 166
Before shot...which one is mine? LOL :glasses7:
Your is on the bottom :glasses7: allot of my wheel paint was about gone :D
They are the very same wheel :D