Time to get started.

-
Hi memike, just spent the last hour reading your thread. My kid has a 74' swinger with the 225. I would have to believe most of your upgrades would be a good way to proceed with a overhaul/freshen up/perk up? Of course it already has the electronic ignition, but carb, exhaust and stuff should be the same basically right? Our first /6 so it's all new to me. Thanks
Yes plum crazy, all the same and it breaths so much faster and easier and
I am enjoying the well over 23 mpg.. regardless what some folks say, but they don't realize this 66 hits the scales at 2.700lbs and all bearings wheel and rear end are new.. ...plus disk brakes drag and takes hp/mpg. But I will be upgrading to them . Thank you and I am always here if there is anything I can help with, I have allot of great /6 tec's behind me :D

No updates I just need to file my mileage on this date.. she is a great driver indeed
Looks like I have drove her over 12.000 miles in 4 years

Attachments

• Feet care 019.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 444
  • Feet care 021.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 448
Did you notice the mileage in your last post? '67 273.... That swap ought to make Victoria hump up and git. LOL

Did you notice the mileage in your last post? '67 273.... That swap ought to make Victoria hump up and git. LOL

Actually I did David :D I would race a 273 automatic and give it hell for the first 60 feet :bball: Bite's great off the line and jumps fast, I will keep my /6 and continue chassis upgrades :thumblef:

A day under Victoria , Greased and changed gear oil in my standard trans this week
I was happy to hear the phone ring and my friend across the hill invited me over
to use a stall and his lift ah and a couple wobbly pops.
I missed watching the last race of the year but well worth it

Dodge won the nascar championship Thank you Bad Brad K. in the blue dues

Attachments

• Feet care 032.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 412
  • Feet care 033.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 414
  • Feet care 036.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 409
I was going to wait and get a good picture after a good cleaning :banghead:
But as mother nature has decided to chill down and rain today I could
not make myself go out in the shop and get moving on a detail of her
interior..
I drove her a few miles and back home and it sounds great :cheers: no static
or ignition noise :cheers: Thank you fanofpetty :hello1: I am enjoying FM stations know

I took this picture yesterday and seen she needs a good cleaning everywhere , the FM lights up and sounds great

keeping the old school way :bball:

Attachments

• 2012 december 015.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 393
Glad to hear you're giving her some TLC Mike.
I still love the fact that you drive it often.
I can still remember when you got Victoria, and you should leave the slant 6 in there.
It's part of her personality now!

Glad to hear you're giving her some TLC Mike.
I still love the fact that you drive it often.
I can still remember when you got Victoria, and you should leave the slant 6 in there.
It's part of her personality now!

Thank you Dartnut :happy1: It's good to hear feed back that members
are happy with the way I am enjoying Victoria and hope to make everyone proud of what you all did to get me a great Mopar in my life :hello2:
One day she will be a show stopper, but it will take time to get her where I want her :happy1: She is seen by many here and I enjoy all the conversations I get when going out for lunch or breakfast
She was born with a /6 and will stay that way :happy1:
Parts waiting to be put on, shaved 40k 1.77 stainless valves RV springs
all new built head and a pair of great hard to find 1/4 patch panels..
Still moving forward and still keeping her on the road when I am not in the Ram Wagon :hello2:
and thank you for your vote of confidence :cheers: I have plenty to do this winter

Attachments

• Creeds%20600%20VLX%20019.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 377
  • March%202012%201966%20parts%20003.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 367
  • March%202012%201966%20parts%20001.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 355
  • Picture%20222%20124.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 378
It looks great Mike! Nice job your doing on everything! Glad to know the fm converter works and your enjoying it, and it has a good home.

It looks great Mike! Nice job your doing on everything! Glad to know the fm converter works and your enjoying it, and it has a good home.
You made this happen for me and Victoria :cheers:
All I could find on e bag was some that people would say they could not guaranty it works and they was asking 50 or more dolors for them..
You hooked this man on the hill up :color:
Enjoying some quality time listening to old time rock and blues out of Memphis Tennessee :rock: Thank you I am a fan of Petty also :hello2:

Have an update :D, small one but an update :coffee2:
I opted to use my stash of cash to buy my sway bar!! to buy Grundy
insurance yesterday :glasses7: I know :sign3: I should have dun this a long time ago but as most of you know I have been using her as a daily driver, not much but I did :D
My Little girl will be safe now on the road trips to fun days to come :happy1:

Ram Wagon is doing great and he is easier on my feet having an automatic and with all this water/nasty wet roads he is best.
Casper has been a pleasure, My 2 sons gifted us a tint job for him :coffee2:

Attachments

• Avenger 1 005.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 322
  • Avenger 1 001.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 345
Mike.....love the narrow streets and store fronts in that first picture! Makes me want to move to a small town and shake off the dust from this big city! Ben.

That is old down town Jonesboro :cheers: where we have music and fun, they block off this street
for many great time's (main st.) Skinny J's has the best Steaks in town! Yes #1.
I enjoy there wings and frosted mug now and then. I remember when this street was all brick :happy1: They did save some in areas as cross walks and well over 7 venues to enjoy watching bands play, Yes, take a break and enjoy a visit some day :cheers:

Attachments

• Avenger 1 008.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 323
Love the thread you dont have to spend mass amounts of money to enjoy a great hobby. Your like me I have to many Mopars haha. I will have to see your town, we did our honeymoon in Eureka springs sounds like we need to come see this GEM. :finga:

Love the thread you dont have to spend mass amounts of money to enjoy a great hobby. Your like me I have to many Mopars haha. I will have to see your town, we did our honeymoon in Eureka springs sounds like we need to come see this GEM. :finga:

If you are looking for a car here the finga flippin will confuse folks here, whats up!! why & how come! don't think we need to meet... or have we already [-(

The nest is doing a great job this winter, date mark this freezing rain day, And
some folks did not know I am doing all I can keeping her dry and comfy :D

Attachments

• FRIDAY Feb 21 025.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 247
  • FRIDAY Feb 21 024.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 246
  • FRIDAY Feb 21 023.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 272
:banghead: whoooa I didnt mean to click that. sorry:sign3:
All is cool :D It just made me wounder and I am glad to hear it was not intended :cheers: Thank you for the update 4.7Light :glasses7:

Looks like good weather for a hot buttered rum!
It was, after Treva and my granddaughter enjoyed supper I walked out to the nest and enjoyed some quit time Stan :drinkers:
Here are my pictures from last night getting out of the house :D

Attachments

• FRIDAY Feb 21 038.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 244
  • FRIDAY Feb 21 030.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 238
  • FRIDAY Feb 21 027.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 249
Thx for sharing Mike

Hay PapstXX :cheers: Thank YOU! I like to keep everyone updated on the love I give Victoria and worthy to own her, the sun is popping out here today :cheers:
I may pull her out and give her a rubdown :glasses7: 51 degrees are the temps the news is saying so it will be a great day here in the hill \\:D/

Update today, sunshine and warm, pulled the wheel and going to order me
a turn signal repair kit.. + :blob: :D :glasses7:

Attachments

• APA weekend 041.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 211
  • APA weekend 044.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 201
  • APA weekend 046.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 209
  • APA weekend 048.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 206
Temporary :glasses7:
Cost = 0.00. :glasses7: loner and he even had the kit I needed to put the wheel on :cheers:
I drove here and she is quick steer now :D

Attachments

• APA weekend 052.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 183
You and my sons want me to do that PapstXX :cheers:
I figure one day it will have a V8 :glasses7: but not on my watch bro :D

-
Back