Tincup's 63 Dart w/5.7 Hemi

-
So I was doing some searching on Google and found a interesting link. Is it true you are selling the dart?

I tripped on a clean '64 Dart last weekend and instantly thought of this car. Do you still have it? How is it holding up?

I tripped on a clean '64 Dart last weekend and instantly thought of this car. Do you still have it? How is it holding up?

Yup, still have it. A little over 15,000miles. I changed it up a little last year with a vinyl wrap, came out great, I really think it fits the car very well, so did Dave Kindig, when he picked it as his favorite at the 2017 Adirondack Nationals ( out of 1800 cars ). It's still for sale if anyone is interested for 45k, I guarantee you can't build it for that.

100_1315.JPG

100_1320.JPG

20180502_175520.jpg

Stunning! Congrats on thumbs up from Kindig! Did Mike/ 2darts do the wrap? Funny Mike had mentioned you when I was visiting him last weekend.

Car looks great!

I picked up a '64 Valiant V8 4spd with AC. I want to kinda follow your chassis build up.
What made you choose the Alterkation over other suspension kits? Is there anything you would do differently today?

Here is the before surgery on the shock tower,
100_1749.jpg

And here is the after,
100_1748.jpg

Now all I have to do is make the passengers side match.
Did you have to keep any of the brackets on the other side of the panel to install the Alterkation suspension?

I just found this thread in my favorites and thought I would revive it. There is a lot of good info here tht shouldn't be forgotten. Also, I moved it to "New Hami Engine Swaps" because they are quite popular now days. Tincup was the first one I knew of that transplanted a Gen3 in a old Mopar. He hasn't been online here since June but may be he will stop by to ans wer a question or two. @Tincup

I seem to remember him selling it as well. I know he built a V10 power D100 on pro-touring.com.

Last edited:
-
Back