To all Canadians here!

-
69signetv8 said:
I'll go down in sin with ya Mike...I've been no better!! and you should not take the blame alone in this matter....My threads were there as well. It's not the same world it was fifteen years ago...I also applogize to any that were "disgusted" by showing beautiful women...Sorry Admin.

OK, I got this far and realized why I couldn't find the unbeileveablely hot chicks around anywhere. That was the best no- MoPar thread in the world. And now it really stinks that it's not there!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

We'll just have to start another thread...or another site maybe even. Most of the best things in the world were created on resentments!

Damn I'm sorry I missed what you guys are referring to, now you got me wondering what I missed. Mike I am sure it met with Canadian standards without any problem, atleast with this Canadian's standards :twisted: :read:

Thanks everyone. I sure do miss coming to this region and talking to all the happy folks in Canada and trying to get a laugh from some one.
I am board to death and can't think of anything creative to say or do to get a laugh
So I will sit here with a peace of hay in my mouth and try to think of something.
We here is a pic I took myself two years ago and almost got in trouble for being on the tracks. This train came though a small town and was held up so
it can make an entrance to Jonesboro. My son teaches in this little town and he called me to come and take a look at it so I snaped a few pics of it.
If there are any train people out there you my have to do what you like with it.
Well I told you I was board.

train5.jpg

train1.jpg

Hay Sid am I drunk or do I count 8 grandchildren. :drinkers:
They all look great. do I see a youngvart in that crowd or a Vart JR.
Wish I could jump up there and pick me one out and put a dog tag on her
That would say " Made in Canada".
Man they look beautiful and happy, You must be spoiling them all ready grandpa.
Thanks for the pic's and the update old man. :thumbup:

I have forgot !!
What is this beautiful's mother's name.

-
Back