Today's "What Were They Thinking?"

-
I like the idea....but I would have done it a bit different.....starting with using a four door car and using an all steel top.

That front bumper don't help ....what is the logic of that.

I'm not one for bastardizing "A" bodies, but I do find some things interesting. I'd like to see what the inside of that looks like, and what materials were use in making the roof and sides.

Usually, cutting the roof, rear window, or even the body member where the truck lid hinges makes the body do weird stuff. I'd be interested is seeing how they reinforced everything.

Perhaps some under construction photos.

I'm not one for bastardizing "A" bodies, but I do find some things interesting. I'd like to see what the inside of that looks like, and what materials were use in making the roof and sides.

Usually, cutting the roof, rear window, or even the body member where the truck lid hinges makes the body do weird stuff. I'd be interested is seeing how they reinforced everything.

Perhaps some under construction photos.

There is another thread or two here on FABO that shows the inside of the shell.

How does the "sunroof" seal between the snaps? Can you say "water leaks"???

Are those old mustang tail lights?

At least the price isn't outrageous......

Attachments

• 01515_9LKBORcpdpy_600x450.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 132
  • 00A0A_3lMkQco276b_600x450.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 131
  • 00u0u_fsj15oiEomF_600x450.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 147
  • 00l0l_2OLQ94cXqQO_600x450.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 134
  • 00Z0Z_5vXjvzX9MEC_600x450.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 143
  • 00G0G_aedvhJYGVr5_600x450.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 144
You know, It does look like the Dart would have made a great looking 2 door wagon, though.

Some thing tells me you don't want it to get wet. Kind of like gremlins. Don't feed it after midnight either just in case.

Joey should buy it as the FABO hearse and when one of us dies, your last ride to your final resting place will be in this car.

-
Back