Tonys update thread surgery 5-5-14

-
Hopefully these pictures will not be upside down. Haven't figured out how to reduce size on I pad and when I take them upright they seem to be upside down, so I take them with the I pad upside down, but Sue took these this morning.

These are before pictures

View attachment image.jpg

Tony sitting (right to left) with his sister Teresa, son in law Chris, daughter Tonya and Thelma

Tony and Thelma

Just talked to his sister and they were able give him relief from the constriction from the front, they didn't do the sides and removed patches, (my guess from the pacemaker installed years ago)

He is responding to the doctors and nurses well

Getting a kiss before surgery from his daughter Tonya

So sounds good so far

He still has a ways to go since they have him in ICU but at least he is doing well at this point and can only hope for a speedy recovery

Tony told me last night he was very touched by all the kind words and prays from his FABO family

Keep up the good work.

Great news ,So glad to hear Tony is doing well.Prayers with you tony and family................................Jeff

Good to hear that he's doing well and is recovering.

Keep it up Tony!

Awesome news. Thanks for this WildCat. Awful good of you. Tony we're still prayin for yall. We love yall.

They removed the tube and he was talking.

Hope the women let him get some rest!

I know tony appreciates all the prays and kind words.

Seeing big brother in recovery mode and having the surgery behind him
Is a great relief, I am on my phone typing this
out and all alone at home Tony, my hart is at ease knowing
You pulled threw and in recovery mode m

Rest and relax knowing many prayers are being herd
tonight ..

Take it slow and steady, and when you are ready
I need to see you give us a big Tony smile when you can...
.... I know.. this sounds selfish, but it sure would make little
brother feel better.... love and prayers for y'all tonight.
.m

first thing I did when I got in tonight was hunt this thread for the update on Tony. It has been on my mind all day. This such a relief to hear the great news. Now I am praying for a speedy recovery. My neighbor that lives across from my shop and is also my Pastor's wife had brain surgery today to remove a tumor. Please include Denise in your prayers too because the neurosurgeon said it looked to be malignant but will not know until test results are back. Joe

I've been worried about Tony all day also. This was a very serious procedure, but so far, the results look very promising.

We're going to keep Denise in our prayers also Joe. Ironic that was my first wife's name...:smile:. Regardless, too much "poop" seems to be happening to so many good people. :banghead:

-
Back