Tonys update thread surgery 5-5-14

-
I got pictures of the patches they took out of Tony but they are too large to post and don't know how to reduce them on the iPad

The big heart pillow is for him to hold if he has to cough to apply pressure

He is hoping to go home sometime next week.

He was able to read this thread tonight, he wanted to look at every post and read them

Tony if that's a bad hair day you should see me in the morning.. At least you have more of an excuse than my "bed head" hair, LOL...

I'm late to the party again . . . . prayers sent, thrilled you are recovering. Get well real soon! Rog

So glad to hear Tony is doing well,Thank you Wildcat for all the updates.Keep them comming.Maybe i'll get to come out and sign Tonys wall this summer.Get well soon Tony.................................Jeff

There's the smile I was looking for Tony. .on my phone out in the nestwith Treva .
I am about to raise one in the air to brother Tony tonight.
Continued prayers for yea here on the hill

Great news. Keep it up, stay with it, best VERY best wishes and luck to ya.

Great news! Keep it up tony. I hope to see yall again one day.

Visited with Tony yesterday evening

He was sitting up in a chair watching the news, smiling and cutting up, it was great to see a real smile and some of the stories he was telling. He thinks he could write a book on his ordeal

They got him up for a shower and then a short walk which tired him out but at least he is getting back to being normal

Thelma has been staying with him but she left yesterday and went home. She had stayed by his side on a couch in the room. But laundry needed to be done and a good bath. Turned into a 4 hour nap for her in her own bed. But she was back up there by the time I got there.

:cheers:

Good to hear....sorry Tony I ate the steak n stuff while I was waiting to hear the good news.

Mop:coffee2:

I think I had posted this, BUT here goes nothing... Tony, went through open heart surgery? OR well I know that little Red "Heart" pillow anywhere, I got one of my own!

NOW the question is, (I haven't been ablew to catch what for type surgery Tony undergone!)

Bypass, or Valve work? (Sounds like auto talk) BUT.....

I myself, undergone a quadruple bypass....And for those here that may have had, no it isn't fun specially the first 3 days, it does however get easier....

Tony, Mopar fan, friend, please be up an walking, its now a few days if not a week after your surgery....You do as they instruct AT YOUR SPEED, and you'll do alright, BUT do as they wish or as best you can! You do that and God himself, will ease all of us to know your doing well! By all means that pillow is a LIFE SAVER, hug that thing if you cough or sneeze (lets hope not on the sneeze) The cough tho, you have too to get the fluid out of your lungs. hurts like hell I know and so does anyone else who has had this surgery but the more you do the faster you'll drop off that water weight.

Your in my prayers, hope to hear from you soon!

Any Updates? ..

I have been waiting aswell John :glasses7: WildCat is working a car show but I am hopeing he
is just about dun and finnished supper for the night about now :glasses7:

I just spoke with Tony for a few minutes this morning. He was released from the hospital on Monday evening.....:-D

He's still in quite a bit of pain, is very tired and having some trouble finding a comfortable position to sleep. His son-in-law found a wedge that is helping him to be propped up while in bed.

He's happy to be home & will be back here on FABO when he regains some strength....

Please keep your well wishes coming his way :thumbup:

So good to see this update 6pkC :cheers: May Tony have a restful night and find comfort to relax
the best he can, thanks go out to his son-in-law for being there and being creative and helping
with things.. Rest big brother :glasses7: and get healed up and I will make sure I will have a good pair
of tennis shoes when I see you again this year 8)
What a great Visit to this site tonight :happy7: Tony is home healing up :cheers::cheers: and Jim found his self a job after 5 months of being unemployed 8)

Good that he's home. Get him rested and healed up for the coming cruising season.

Hopefully he'll get well enough to post on FABO soon.

As many know he was in the middle of constructing a living quarters in his attached 2 car garage for Thelma and himself. It got stalled out and with his condition and the extremely cold winter it still has a was to go.

As of now the drywall needs finished, it is up, still need a couple more coats of joint compound over the joints.

Well don't read this Tony!

Some members of the Indy Mopar Club has volunteered to help with the room and Sue is to try and make the arrangements today for 3 guys to go and help out Saturday. Tony is well liked everywhere and it is great for a guy that has always been there for the club will get something back from them.

I have not had a chance to talk to him since my last visit to the hospital, but I'm sure will get an update LATE tonight.

Still praying for my buddy for a speedy recovery!

-
Back