Too quiet here ....

-
Actually no, quite good. and good for us, infact. Everything was low carb, the sausages were uncured with no preservatives and the nacho cheese had 0 grams sugar.
Right On! And you can't go wrong with peppers and jalapenos! I'm hoping y'all put some onion in there? Actually sucks man, everything I love to eats actually bad for you.... can't speak for fish man but I think he was referring to the sausage tray there or the brownie tray that look like other sausages you know hot steaming foul sausages

Poor Amy. What a sad story. She was quite the looker.
POOR AMY.jpg

Poor Amy. What a sad story. She was quite the looker.
View attachment 1716054839
Brother Rob I knew she had problems and was possibly ate up with it but my God you going to tell me that is Amy Winehouse on the left and that is her on the right? Man ain't no way dude! I mean I was never a fan I don't even know what she did I think she might have been a singer or an actress I don't follow Hollywood types but my God for that to happen to a person man that's just horrible Brother

Brother Rob I knew she had problems and was possibly ate up with it but my God you going to tell me that is Amy Winehouse on the left and that is her on the right? Man ain't no way dude! I mean I was never a fan I don't even know what she did I think she might have been a singer or an actress I don't follow Hollywood types but my God for that to happen to a person man that's just horrible Brother
Yup. Same chick. Meth, cocaine and heroine will do it. Her fall from grace took less than five years. Find some of her music on youtube. She had a unique and beautiful voice. Such a waste.

Yup. Same chick. Meth, cocaine and heroine will do it. Her fall from grace took less than five years. Find some of her music on youtube. She had a unique and beautiful voice. Such a waste.
Same happened to Whitney man.... although I heard they actually sacrificed her to the devil so Lady Gaga could get famous. Knowing what I've heard from someone that knew a Hollywood type and what I seen from the music scene down here I wouldn't doubt it..... that's why I quit playing professionally. This Cracker ain't signing no book in red, giving away no soul, no heart, or nothing! TO HELL WITH THE DEVIL!!!!!!! 777
On a lighter note, I probably need to get my labs checked, after living off a takeout food for a couple months (until we finally landed somewhere) and eaton nothing but carbs, cheese, and fried crap, (no veggies) I sure would hate to look up into my arteries, that and getting no exercise!
But man they call it a casting couch for a reason I guess

Actually no, quite good. and good for us, infact. Everything was low carb, the sausages were uncured with no preservatives and the nacho cheese had 0 grams sugar.
I was referring to the brownies. That is foul.

As I recall, her non medicated withdrawls killed her.

Naw they were funny. I might try to make some turd brownies myself. Kitty has a cast iron cornbread pan just like that. lol
Man all I can do is say "Thanks to Everybody in on This Thread!!!!!!!" cuz I've laughed more on thisthan I have in the last 2 months all together. Simply because I aint had a damn thing to laugh about. Y'all are good Mopar Folks, and just plain old good people as well! Thanks Y'all!

I got something controversial....

A fiat 500 is the most comfortable and easy to drive little car out there, so much that I just bought one and I like driving it more than my Mercedes S560 coupe.

And it's a pure mopar

(Not my actual car but looks damn similar)

Fiat 500 (9).jpg

Man all I can do is say "Thanks to Everybody in on This Thread!!!!!!!" cuz I've laughed more on thisthan I have in the last 2 months all together. Simply because I aint had a damn thing to laugh about. Y'all are good Mopar Folks, and just plain old good people as well! Thanks Y'all!
Glad you had a good laugh.

I got something controversial....

A fiat 500 is the most comfortable and easy to drive little car out there, so much that I just bought one and I like driving it more than my Mercedes S560 coupe.

And it's a pure mopar

(Not my actual car but looks damn similar)

View attachment 1716054858

I liked them so much I bought 2 brand new in 2012. My blue Sport will be 11 years old next month and has 212,000 flawless miles on it. The convertible has 165,000 miles on it. Lots of people have made fun of them over the years, but they've both been very reliable 41 mpg cars.

Tom

003.JPG

068.JPG

Last edited:
I liked them so much I bought 2 brand new in 2012. My blue Sport will be 11 ears old next month and has 212,000 flawless miles on it. The convertible has 165,000 miles on it. Lots of people have made fun of them over the years, but they've both been very reliable 41mpg cars.

Tom

View attachment 1716054903

View attachment 1716054904
IMHO, with the fiat 500 having a 1.4 liter engine, it should get better than 41. Our 2001 Malibu with a 3.1 liter V/6 got 36.

-
Back