Took it in the butt today

-

44070dart

How the hell did I get this old..
Reaction score
Colonoscopy that is ..get you minds out of the gutter. Haven't been for 10 years even though my brother had colon cancer. Yep, I'm and asshole ( no pun). Saw some tears from a couple family members there over their loved ones. I've been sweating it all week because I wasn't feeling right in the tail shaft. Turned out to be a cyst that looks clean. I do NOT have a good reason for not going. Em bare *** ment ? macho ? ........... what the frig.. GO ! Your family needs you ! My PSA for the year. Be well guys.

Last edited:
Hmmm...Maybe someones seat of the pants butt dyno is really just a pulsating cyst...
Glad you went and got checked.
Reminds me of what my alcoholic buddy would jk and say..."wipe it till it bleeds"

Colonoscopy that is ..get you minds out of the gutter. Haven't been for 10 years even though my brother had cancer. Yep, I'm and asshole ( no pun). Saw some tears from a couple family members there over their loved ones. I've been sweating it all week because I wasn't feeling right in the tail shaft. Turned out to be a cyst that looks clean. I do NOT have a good reason for not going. Em bare *** ment ? macho ? ........... what the frig ever GO ! Your family needs you ! My PSA for the year. Be well guys.
Good you got it done. I have had one and I do the mail in samples yearly.

The girls had a good laugh last time I had it done. Right before I went under I asked them if they wanted me to sing. And trust me I can’t sing.

Good you got it done. I have had one and I do the mail in samples yearly.

I just lost a friend to Stage 4 Prostate Cancer. We were pretty tight growing up (that's his 1st Dirtbike in my Avatar) but wandered apart. His Dad died from the same thing. If it's in your family history well then I guess you know the rest....

RIP Len Austin and thank you for your service....

JW

I am on the five year plan. Had two already and they cut the polyps out each time. I hate the “cleanse” routine, but the anesthesia gives me a nice nap. I get the throat scope at the same time and I kid the doc about doing the throat first and then the butt. He has a sense of humor, so he told me that it was good that I said that because he had planned it the other way around.:lol:

My uncle had colon cancer. Diagnosed and dead in 6 weeks. They said had he done regular colonoscopy he'd still be alive.

I’ve had 5 so far…and I’m 45…my dad was in the ground at 46 due to colon cancer …they can do whatever they want to check…lol

I had one done when I turned 50, come back clean, the worst is drinking the crap the day before.

A good friend of mine just had his second one done when he hit 55, he was good at 50 but showed signs of cancer at 55, early stages, so he will be ok.

Get yourself checked, it could save your life.

I had colonoscopy done little over a year ago. Four polyps, one was big. All clean as far as the C is concerned. Stool sample test in three years.

Hmmm...Maybe someones seat of the pants butt dyno is really just a pulsating cyst...
Glad you went and got checked.
Reminds me of what my alcoholic buddy would jk and say..."wipe it till it bleeds"
"Wipe it till it bleeds" My new catch phrase. lol

Im 47, got my first colonoscopy a couple years ago and they found cancer. I went through chemo, radiation, and surgery. They took out my asshole and half my large intestine. I’m still alive and feeling pretty good these days.

Colonoscopy that is ..get you minds out of the gutter. Haven't been for 10 years even though my brother had cancer. Yep, I'm and asshole ( no pun). Saw some tears from a couple family members there over their loved ones. I've been sweating it all week because I wasn't feeling right in the tail shaft. Turned out to be a cyst that looks clean. I do NOT have a good reason for not going. Em bare *** ment ? macho ? ........... what the frig ever GO ! Your family needs you ! My PSA for the year. Be well guys.
So does this mean you know more about interior decoration now?

j/k man. Thanks for the tails up.....and I agree. I'm on the ten year plan, myself.

Im 47, got my first colonoscopy a couple years ago and they found cancer. I went through chemo, radiation, and surgery. They took out my asshole and half my large intestine. I’m still alive and feeling pretty good these days.
So now when somebody calls you an asshole, there's just no way that can be true. Glad you're still here man.

I’m still an asshole, I just dont have one any more. Does that make sense? Lol

I’m still an asshole, I just dont have one any more. Does that make sense? Lol

Not sure I want to know the answer, but here it goes - How do you **** without an asshole?

Either way, I'm glad your doctor found that when he/she did and that it was treat-able.

Not sure I want to know the answer, but here it goes - How do you **** without an asshole?

Either way, I'm glad your doctor found that when he/she did and that it was treat-able.

Well I tell you what.. they put the medical info on line in your own "portal " and they included pictures also. So if you need to see one magnificent one let me know, I'll post a couple snapshots ..in color no less:eek::eek: :):):)

I had one at 50, polyps, but no issues. they put me off to 60. Had one then. Then right before I turned 61 I had a problem so they did another right after my birthday. Found an issue in duodenum that was caused my the blood pressure med I was on. Stopped that and went to another. No more problems at this time. No cancer that I know of in my family history, except skin.

I guess the phrase “opinions are like assholes, everybody’s got one” doesn’t apply to you anymore. Lol!!

I had one at 50, polyps, but no issues. they put me off to 60. Had one then. Then right before I turned 61 I had a problem so they did another right after my birthday. Found an issue in duodenum that was caused my the blood pressure med I was on. Stopped that and went to another. No more problems at this time. No cancer that I know of in my family history, except skin.

At least you are not full of ****

OK, since nobody else will say it, I will. I don't mind the colonoscopy itself; it's the prep the day before. You used to just have to choke down one glass of AWFUL tasting stuff and then crap your brains out all day. Now you have to mix up a whole gallon of AWFUL tasting crap and drink one glass per hour while you are crapping your brains out. And then you have to save some of it for the next morning and crap some more. And if you have an early appointment, you get to set your alarm for 4:30 to drink it. I am due for my next one next year. I can't wait.

-
Back