Took the Dart To Work Today

-

cwatts

Reaction score
Beautiful day today here in southern Ontario so I figured why not. I'm sure the neighbours loved me firing her up at 5:30 am this morning. Here is a couple of pics in front of my factory.

Attachments

• Halton Hills-20120614-00135.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 386
  • Halton Hills-20120614-00133.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 366
  • Halton Hills-20120614-00132.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 362
Looks sweet.... I love that Dart.. I am thinking heavy about bringing mine to work tomorrow.. supposed to be awesome weather for the next 4 or 5 days.. just worried about door-dinging co-workers lol..

Awesome car. Piss on the neighbors.

It must be "National Take Your Dart To Work Day" cause I brought mine in too today.... I work really close to home though... my thermostat opens just as I pull into the parking lot. I try to take a detour home so I can enjoy the drive a bit.

Car looks great Clint!

Thanks for the comments guys, lots of beautiful Mopars on this web site, love being a member of the FABO family.

I used to take mine to work, when I was working. The owner of the GM
dealership I worked at didn't like it. i would park in the back corner of the
parking lot so everyone going past could see it. People would pull through
the lot and gawk at it.
He never could sway me to buy a GM. But we got along.

Very sharp Dart.

I'd love to take my Plymouth to work, but it would be a long push.

Beautiful Dart, Clint!
That would be my color choice for my '69 if I wasn't so hung up on Viper Red with a white stripe.

Vera nice!!

I drive mine to work every once in a while. The bosses don't like it because everyone has to come out and see who's making all that noise!!!

Sweet Car ! And its good your getting it out !

I look forward to the day I can drive my dart to work. Two thing have to happen before I can do that.
1. Finish reassembling my dart (it was apart for paint)
2. Get a job

Some day it will happen, I hope

My insurance won,t let me drive any of mine to work.Not to mention,they,d probably get stolen from the Ford pArking lot.:wack:

Very nice ride man ,while the weather is good enjoy it and show it off!

I'll be taking the cuda to work and back when I get it done. Although, unlike tonight, there will be no quietly sneaking through the neighborhood at 2 am, like I can in my caprice, when I inevitably finish waay later than I want to but have no choice. Think the neighbors will mind?

-
Back