Tour da Southern Ontario!

-

pettybludart

Reaction score
Today I,m going on a tour of southern Ontario to dop/pickup some parts at various FABO members.My trip starts with a drive from toronto to Trenton to pickup a rearend from member John(Moparwedden)which(SnakeskinDart)Doug will also be there.Then off to drop off doors to Edd(Nite Moves)on my way to Bancroft to visit a friend with terminal cancer.On my way home,I,ll stop to see Steve(4spdragtop)for a beer and car gab(LOL)Then it will be by Bowmanville to see Ed(66 Dartman)to see how my 66 Dart is coming along.Whew it,s gonna be a long drive today/tonight.I think in total around 500 miles,the price of gas is killer here at $1.34 a liter(almost $6 a gallon)This should be an interesting day,to say the least.LOL.Here I come guys!!:hello2:

Beers are chillin' Scott, if the price of gas is killing ya. You can leave the dart here, I have a moped we could trade! Heck I'd even throw in a helmet. Drive safe say hi to the rest of the guys!

Well he made it to Belleville OK. Scotts off to bancroft to his buddys as of 4:30 ish. Hope you have a safe drive Scott. Thats one hell of a day.PS thanks for the doors

Sounds like a fun road trip Scott. Drive carefully and say yo' to the guys for me.
toolman

Scotty got to my place late but was able to stay for a short visit! Short visit is better than no visit! He left here around 10 or so and on his way to Ed's. Hey Scott that "scooter" is calling your name!!

Well I,m home from my travels,put 700km(about 525 miles)on the old truck.I picked up my Dana from John,s(Moparwedden)Thanks John,then off to Belleville to meet up with Edd(NiteMoves)Nice to meet ya Edd and sorry I forgot hinges.I then made my way up to Bancroft to see my old work leader who has terminal cancer.Was sure glad to see me(lives in the boonies)On my way back I stopped in Lakefield to see Steve(4spdragtop)=Chatty Cathy LOL.Thanks for the coffee and Baileys Steve and we,ll talk about the scooter once the 66 Dart is done.Getting late,I made it to Ed,s(66 Dartman)at 11:30 at night,he offered a beer and I had to refuse(1 more hour of driving)He says to crash on the couch...sure!He didn,t have to ask twice LOL.We chatted til 4:30 a.m and I slept til 11:00 am today.It was really nice to see everybody and talk about everybodies springtime Mopar plans.I,ll see you all again at MoparFest guys!Man I,m tired..:hello2:

-
Back