Track Photographer making me look good at Keystone Raceway Park

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
One of our track Photographers shared a picture of my small block Duster during one of our races at Keystone on Facebook today. Man we are blessed to have 3-5 guys that work their butts off all year making us look good.
Keystone, Steve P.jpg

Good shot, nice advertisement for the track.

Thanks guys. Had a few transmission issues I fought thru but she responded well to the changes. Going to freshen the engine over the Winter with a few upgrades and give her heck next year

Thanks guys. Had a few transmission issues I fought thru but she responded well to the changes. Going to freshen the engine over the Winter with a few upgrades and give her heck next year
This isn’t a stroker engine either, Just a 360?

Jake

One of our track Photographers shared a picture of my small block Duster during one of our races at Keystone on Facebook today. Man we are blessed to have 3-5 guys that work their butts off all year making us look good.View attachment 1715123515

WOW, your car does not know it has a small block in it! You must be running a lot of convertor. Front end is limited so you are hitting the tires HARD. Impressive.

This isn’t a stroker engine either, Just a 360?

Jake

No mine' a 422 stroker but right now is only running a solid lifter cam at 2860 pounds. My Sons Duster is the stock stroke, stock crank engine. We got it out for the last race of the year and without any track tuning with 6.54 at 3200 pounds. that should be somewhere around 1030-10.40's. Mine is a ladder bar car and his has caltracks

26179586299_e0c862fc6a_b.jpg
Untitled by John Cadamore, on Flickr

WOW, your car does not know it has a small block in it! You must be running a lot of convertor. Front end is limited so you are hitting the tires HARD. Impressive.

5740 stall powerglide with a 1.98 low gear. 4.88 dana with 14-32 slicks shifted at 7000 RPM. These small block LOVE high stall.

No mine' a 422 stroker but right now is only running a solid lifter cam at 2860 pounds. My Sons Duster is the stock stroke, stock crank engine. We got it out for the last race of the year and without any track tuning with 6.54 at 3200 pounds. that should be somewhere around 1030-10.40's. Mine is a ladder bar car and his has caltracks

View attachment 1715123647Untitled by John Cadamore, on Flickr
Does your sons car have a anti-roll ??
Leaves great and without the bunny hop thing

-
Back