Trade Road Runner for A Body.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a cuda notchback, depends on what kind of trade.

i think this is a joke......... lol............there's no intensions of trading that car for what was listed...lol

Almost had a deal worked out for a trade but the Guys wife changed his mind at the last minute... LOL Jim

I might be interested but you have to give me the runner plus $5k for my duster..:-D

I just traded my 71 Demon and some money for a 69 GTX convertible. I love the stance on your RR. Do you mind telling me what the specs are on your rims and tires with backspacing etc..,?

Thanks,

Steve

The economy and life sucks right now. I would love that
RR, but am laid off.
The banks caused this bs, and they get bail out.

That RR should bring good money on Feebay. I would put a reserve on it and give it a go. See what she brings. I love the car, I`m in the market for a 70 RR, and I have a 68 Barracuda ,BUT I was looking for a fixer-upper with A/C and couldn`t part with my Barracuda. I think you have a real shot at either coming near or making your asking price on Ebay. Good luck!

Rear end is lifted up about 3 inches.Tires are 275x60x15.Rims have 15x8 and the backspacing is 5 1/2. Jim

i may be interested in a trade, i know its not an A body but i thought maybe you might be intersted in the next gen Abody,

You say you like 67-69 convertibles?

What about this one?

Picture%2520004small.jpg

Anyone interested in Buy my Runner outright.I have found a clean 71 GTX I would like to have even the color I want Curious Yella.Or you can buy the GTX and I will trade you even up.The GTX is in VA.
Jim

The GTX I found is on Ebay item #220347836167.It has been on Ebay a few times foe sale and has not sold.It has no Airgrabber or 4 speed but I really want a FY3 Curious Yella car.I have asked him how much for it but do not expect to get an answer on it until the auction is over.I think he had a buy in now before for $23k but I am not sure.
Jim

He was offered 18.5k for it and told the guy another 12.5 would buy it 30k for that car..i don't think so..i can see why he still has it,the sassy grass green one right above that on ebay is much nicer car...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back