Trade Road Runner for A Body.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
i had trouble posting pics myself. how much "up" cash are you looking for? i have a 72 demon with 340.

do not get rid of that demon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!not even for that bird!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

relax! were just two gentleman having a conversation. thank you for your kind comments on my demon. we have won 3 best mopars and a couple of other awards at local shows. it is a very fun a body cruiser, but big block torque is hard to beat.

i hear that. my buddy has a very nice 68 a body cuda convertable with a stroker he built from a 340. it runs very good. i love sb mopar, but i had a 67 coronet r/t with 440 and the torque was unreal. i will always have a 340 a car. but i have a 65 dart gt also and would love to build a stroker for that. you a body only guys remind me of chevy guys. (no death threats please). camaro guys dont like nova guys dont like chevelle guys. forget about impalas! shouldnt all mopar guys stick together?

Don't take it to hard someone always has to bust your chops.Lot of die hard A Body Guys here.My problem is I like to many different Mopars and only have so much money. LOL Jim

since i was 13 or 14 i learned to appreciate power to weight ratio. i believe a bodies is one of if not the best example of this.

how bout the duster in my avatar and It just received a nice 4bbl .060 over 273 with a new cam, springs, and lifters, double roller timing chain. There is a lil rust on it with 3 dime sized holes in the bottom of the door and about an inch to an inch and a half by the left taillight. Needs front seat redone and headliner

Thanks Kmrumedy thats a good looking GTX I am a sucker for black cars..
I will have to give them a call. Jim

1968 Plymouth valiant 100 2 door sedan built as G machine
Too much to list but ill try

Body 28,000 mile rust free original body with AAR fiberglass hood with custom springs repainted with PPG base clear 06 Mazda winning blue and satin black hood
Bumpers rechromed by Superior chrome Houston, TX
New aftermarket door handles and driver side mirror
New aftermarket & new old stock emblems
New windshield and gasket
Repainted 69 grill & new hood pins with nylon coated cables
All other trim polished to like new finish
Weld in subframe connectors and 6 point roll bar
Engine Fuel injected 390 stroker 4’’ cast crank reconditioned magnum rods and new cast pistons magnum heads. Mopar performance roller cam, m1 intake, custom pcm msd 6al ignition with rpm activated switch Hughes ported 52mm throttle body.
Fuel system all stainless lines -8 feed -6 return ford motorsport 24 # injectors Mallory adjustable regulator custom billet fuel rails JAZ 16 gallon fuel cell walbro 255 lph pump Fram chrome filter housing with replaceable element
Exhaust 1 5/8 primary coated headers 3 inch X pipe with flowmaster delta force race mufflers
Cooling system has aluminum radiator 12 ‘’ electric fan flexalite fan controller high flow 7 blade water pump Goodyear hoses and March pulleys
Electrical optima red top battery mopar light weight starter 110 amp alternator
Nitrous express single nozzle system with 10 pound bottle
Transmission 46RE overdrive smoothed case PPG base clear gray paint, Red eagle clutches, kolene steels, Kevlar bands bolt in one way, 4 pinion planetary gears HD OD spring transgo shift kit. Custom transmission crossmember
Rear axle is a narrowed ford 8.8 with 3.55 gears auburn differential ultimate cover 31 spline axles
Custom driveshaft
Front suspension has Firm feel Inc. Urethane bushings boxed lower control arms tubular upper control arms 1 1/8 sway bar adjustable strut rods and 11/16 tie rods Mopar performance torsion bars 70 up a body spindles
Rear suspension mopar 3 ‘’ relocation kit mopar xhd leaf springs mopar shocks
Brakes front has 11 c body rotors with wildwood dynalite 4 piston calipers braded hoses custom brackets rear has ford explorer discs with park brake. Wildwood adjustable proportioning valve Mopar performance master bracket and light weight master cylinder and all stainless lines
Auto meter white face gauges include speedometer tachometer fuel temp and oil with redline gauge works cluster
Hunsaker racing seats with 5 point harness

Engine8) needs cleaned & better pics been sitting in storage for awhile

sigh..my dream car...71' demon? lol..worth 25k but i'm sellin a heck of a lt less bc I NEED the cash..but this i'd except..lol..check my thread

how about a 68 fury 3,new paint ,new top,new tires,318 car with lots of bling,93,000+ original miles,garage kept. have been to two shows sense coming out of paint. 2nd place at Hooters Show series in my class 64-71,1st place at the Palmetto State Ford Club show openclass 00-71 and that was last week. had VERY minor cancer which has been taken care of,only surface rust under car,which was taken car of and undercoated,interior is 95 to 98% with two rips (approx 3 to 4") on top of seat.rip on dash but covered by tach. Its an A/C car but A/C needs work. Car its self is solid,No frame rust or damage. She is White with PLYMOUTH letters on sides like the superbird, new black vinyl top,dark green inside. car is babed,never in rain.She is a crusier not a race car,very nice riding car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back