Trade Road Runner for A Body.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI, I would ask the quality of the paint job.!!

The rear half that was painted in 1993 and is off a shade and is a OK paint job.
As I said its a Driver.. Jim

I'd be outside loading my 69 notch if i had settled with insurance from a wreck last year but they're trying to get off cheap...can you say lawyer? when i do get $$$$$ I'll check back

The Cars Options...Limelight green paint,black vinyl top,black hood stripes,black reflective deck lid stripe,black with siver accent deluxe interior,tinted windows,Hood pins,hood turn signals,hood pad,undercoating,3 speed wipers,power steering,AM radio,Light package,14 ralley wheels,automatic transmission and it even still has the Chrysler parts floor mats still in the car!!
Anyone with a Demon or a 67-69 Barracuda needing a Road Runner.
Jim
Jim

check my video of my demon at the track...www.youtube.com/chrisdottie its a true streetcar. 318,weiand intake,moroso underdrive crank pulley,hooker headers,competition drag shocks all 4 corners,mopar tach drive distributor,chrome box,508 purpleshaft cam,adj. rockers,904 w/reverse manual valvebody,cheetah shifter,10 inch 3800 converter,3.91's with full spool,superstock leaf springs,adj. pinion snubber,12 gal fuel cell,holley black pump,750 dbl pumper,aeromotive fuel regulator...etc...my email is lsvkennels@yahoo.com if interested...

That is a good price for that car in a better economy... The way things are right now it is about 10k high for a deal you cannot pass up... I would love to have it but have way to many other things going on...

I don't want to get rid of it really.I was laid off for a while and am behind on bills don't know when and how I am going to get caught up.So I thought maybe I could get a real nice A Body and cash for the Runner.I have had alot of interested People with a Lot of Darts,few Dusters,3 Chargers,and 1 Challenger.A few guys have Emailed me a few times but I am not sure how serious they are.A few A bodys and the E body got me interested a bit.
Jim

I don't want to get rid of it really.I was laid off for a while and am behind on bills don't know when and how I am going to get caught up.So I thought maybe I could get a real nice A Body and cash for the Runner.I have had alot of interested People with a Lot of Darts,few Dusters,3 Chargers,and 1 Challenger.A few guys have Emailed me a few times but I am not sure how serious they are.A few A bodys and the E body got me interested a bit.
Jim
Ah, sorry to here about your job. I'm in manufacturing and it worries me that if the economy doesn't improve we too could lose our jobs. I wish I had the cash, I'd through my bid in. That's a fine looking RR.

i have a 75 scamp brand new 360 and just am converting it to 4 speed. i still have not even drove it lol. but if you could give me a price you would need on top of it i might be interested. a '68 might just be my favorite car lol. when i was 14 one caught my eye and thats what got me interested in cars lol but ya maby pm me with a price and i can see what i can do thanks. great looking car btw

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back