Trade Road Runner for A Body.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
interested in Tara's swinger? fresh paint 360 4spd 8 3/4,lbp rebuilt suspension, rallys and almost all the parts to finish putting it back together.

well she isn't a fan road runners but I might be able to talk her into something. I know for sure if you wanted a slant scamp my pop would trade you his.

Yanno, you're not having much luck and I keep doing more and more to make "IT" a really nice Duster. If both these drag on long enough maybe we'll be able to do some business lol

Its a nice road runnner man... Good luck.
Personally,i wouldnt trade it.

I got this lil Demon 340 and some Ben Franklin's if it's still for sale.

Wylde.

HPIM0437.jpg

That looks tuff wyld 1!
Hows it go an whats in it!

I bought it this way, back in June 2000. Don't really know what's "officially" in the 340. But it's got plenty of "ATTITUDE". As far as anyone can tell it was built according to the old Direct Connection 11 second recipe. 4-speed with Lakewood bellhousing and Centerforce clutch. The 5.38 gears are out waiting for a spool and some high strength axles. Right now I'm cruising some highway friendly 4.56 gears.

I still need to play with the shifter some more - it pops out of second unless my foot is to the firewall :toothy10: Then I'll get some new sticky Mickeys and get to the track for the first time in my life.

I'm looking for less race and more cruise. Otherwise I'd keep the Demon and stuff a blown HEMI in it and go for broke.

Wylde.

Y'know, it really sucks being laid off permanantly. Otherwise, I'd be seriously thinking about it.

BTW, really nice RR.

i have real clean big block 67 dodge coronet 440. 2 dr hardtop, white interior, yellow paint, has a 440, torker intake, hp manifolds, centerline drag light wheels. pretty car. if interested i can get some pictures. here is the only shot i have on my camera.
jeremy
573-821-6585

DSC01981.JPG

SMOKE AND MIRRORS. He is looking for a Barret Jackson car but the for the time being he will see how many people will beg to get his car,OR not.:evil3:

Sorry 68 Fury 3 you feel that away.Just because I would not trade it for a 68 Fury you don't have to be that way.This is a unrestored car and not perfect If I can not get 25K out of it I will keep it.I like to change cars every 3 years or so.I have had this car 5 years so I would not mind a change.I know times are hard for most so that is why I thought I would offer it as for trade.I would trade even or down.I DO NOT NEED TO SELL THIS CAR AND I WILL NOT GIVE IT AWAY 68 FURY 3. I see 68-70 Road Runners still selling for 20k+ on EBay.The trade I am really looking for is a 71 Road Runner,68-60 Charger,67-69 Formula S. I would trade mine even up for one of these cars.A Demon,62-63 Fury it would take some cash as well.
I know if I were to ask 20K I could probably sell the car easier but again I have more than that in it and I do not need to sell it at this time..
I have had alot of good offers but nothing that really got me real interested.Now if Wylde1 Demon was more stock we may have been able to work something out.I do love the looks of that car.
Thanks,Jim

No disrespect Jim and I know you are not looking for my car but alot of good looking cars are being posted. So it seems not only to me but others that you are waiting for a cream puff. Now dont get me wrong I understand where you are coming from about a trade but come on. 20 G's sounds about right for a RR but it is too far out of my league. Good luck, 68 Fury III

68Fury,
I dont know him (68383GTS) but Man that is one REAL nice ride ,I would trade him on the spot if he was looking to be the FASTEST Street car in town !!!

No problem 68 Fury 3 No hard feelings here.I know probably 20-22K is a more realistic price I just have more than that in it.Now If I need the money or find something else I just have to have I may sell it for 20-22k.
Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back