Trick Flow intakes available!

-

-Boosted-

Hard Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Looks like a Victor to me.
Most of the single plane manifolds look like one or the other. There are definite differences between this one and a Victor though. I'll have both so we will eventually see what the performance differences are (if any) with my particular setup. :thumbsup:

It shows a ship date of Jan. 2024, let's see how that works out.

It shows a ship date of Jan. 2024, let's see how that works out.
That sucks. Mine shows ready to ship. I wonder if you missed out on what was in stock

IMG_1644.png

Lemmie know when they make one for a slant 6.

Heard through the grapevine that Trick Flow intakes were back in stock at Summit Racing so I logged in to check and sure as $hit, they showed 3 in stock. Of course I had to buy one so now they are down to 2. Better hurry if you are wanting to get one.
Trick Flow Specialties TFS-61400111 Trick Flow® Track Heat® Intake Manifold for Small Block Mopar | Summit Racing
I have read that their heads are really good. Do the heads match up to Mopar intakes, or do you need to buy one of their intakes?

I have read that their heads are really good. Do the heads match up to Mopar intakes, or do you need to buy one of their intakes?
Not exactly sure on the Mopar intakes but the ports on the TF heads are almost a perfect match to the Edelbrock gaskets so you should be fine.

It must be real as it showed up today. So far, I like everything about it except for the oversized holes.

IMG_1672.jpeg

IMG_1673.jpeg

-
Back