Truck Headers

-

BigBlockMopar28

Reaction score
'87 w150, 318/727, anybody know of some headers that fit without modification? Something that wont run me broke either, lol. Seems like theres plenty of space under there but the way the drivers side stuff is routed concerns me. Obviously the a.i.r stuff by the manifolds have to go but that seems pretty straightforward. TIA Fabo!

'87 w150, 318/727, anybody know of some headers that fit without modification? Something that wont run me broke either, lol. Seems like theres plenty of space under there but the way the drivers side stuff is routed concerns me. Obviously the a.i.r stuff by the manifolds have to go but that seems pretty straightforward. TIA Fabo!
Advance auto has small block flow tech brand headers for trucks for about 165 bucks for the pair. They fit pretty well on my truck.

Thanks for the responses. I ended up going to a exhaust shop for other reasons, one thing led to another and I got him to make true duals with the glasspacks i had, decided that headers were probably overkill for a 318. Also heard some horror stories on wether the flowtechs need modification or not, and I'm no fabricator lol

Thanks for the responses. I ended up going to a exhaust shop for other reasons, one thing led to another and I got him to make true duals with the glasspacks i had, decided that headers were probably overkill for a 318. Also heard some horror stories on wether the flowtechs need modification or not, and I'm no fabricator lol
cool, they didnt on mine but they may be hit and miss on quality. dont know

Hookers fit those era trucks with no issues, or denting.
Put a set on my 78 W150 last spring, easy.
Just take the starter off, slide the drivers header up from the bottom.
On the passenger side, take the oil filter off, drop it in from the top.
No need to un-bolt the motor mounts, jack the engine up or anything.

-
Back