tuff 8.3 @164 turbo six vid

-
That car hauls azzzzzz! Who is in the drivers seat? Is that you?? PM me your address so I can send you a Pallet of Depends Underwear.

That car hauls azzzzzz! Who is in the drivers seat? Is that you?? PM me your address so I can send you a Pallet of Depends Underwear.

lol not me just a mate he has steel undies it weight is 2750 lbs cast block,crank,caps ,head 2 bolt mains it will run faster soon, thanks for the nice comments:burnout:

crazy stuff there down under....i like your aussie style!!! If i´ll ever come down i must visit a race.

Michael

That thing screams! Spool the turbo and hope the brakes hold! Looks like our Dodge Colt. Thanks for the link. tmm

thanks guys i will keep you updated az we start putting more power in it:burnout:

I can't wait to show this to my son's ian :hello2:
That is a great pass and looks like a great driver behind the wheel :burnout:
It's getting close to our racing season to start here in Arkansas
Keep us updated on any and all new runs ian :cheers:

WOW!!!!!................that's all I got, just WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:prayer:

I can't wait to show this to my son's ian :hello2:
That is a great pass and looks like a great driver behind the wheel :burnout:
It's getting close to our racing season to start here in Arkansas
Keep us updated on any and all new runs ian :cheers:

thanks memike . it just shows what can be done if you try hard enough ,1 will keep you updated thanks , funny thing i posted same vid on moparts and only one reply in sad to realize they don't like 850 hp 6 cld s , thanks forabodysonly
:prayer::prayer:

245/265 6 is an entirely different motor than our 225. Bad to the bone those Hemi 6's are..

This thread and your video may have turned my son from a dirt track build we have started to an 1/8 mile runner :blob::rock:
He seen the pass a couple days ago and said Quote= Let's build a drag racing car and stay off the dirt :smilebox:
I raced on the dirt tracks for about 8 years and he has been doing it in a Modified for about 3 years, I had to quit because the beating on my bones but I can drag race and did for the well over 10 years back when my children was 1 and 3 years old at our local 1/8 mile drag strip George Rays.. My 2 sons are 29 and 30 now with children
I think I/we have him pointed in the right direction :burnout: Thank you :coffee2:

I go to the old 1/8 mile drag strip track most everySunday :cheers:

Attachments

• Modified%2009%20Creed%20009.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 190
  • Axle bearing change 147.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 181
  • PLYMOUTH%20RACING%202010%20027.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 200
  • SNAKE!!!%20072.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 191
-
Back