Tunnel ram Tuesday!!!...

-
I know this is lame because it’s not installed, but @MOPARMAGA will do it some justice soon enough.

E48AA51C-346D-4172-AEEC-FC73FC5D35C6.jpeg

Tunnel rams, air shocks, big fat tires and custom paint jobs need to make a come back. Too many boring restored cars all around today.

Tunnel rams, air shocks, big fat tires and custom paint jobs need to make a come back. Too many boring restored cars all around today.
@66340SEDAN has some great ones in his street Freaks thread is you havent seen it.

That black hemi looks like it gots some Hogans tunnel ram action goin' on :thumbsup: Hogans used to be right here in town, I think they moved east. When they were here you could go there, give them your engine combo and your performance desires and they would build you a manifold to fit those desires.

Ok....it is Tuesday this time! Whatcha guys got?

My rain/snow gear on my street car. .A couple of o rings seal the wing nuts. I keep this in the trunk but it was raining today so I pulled the chrome lids and swapped the lexan assy on before I left the garage. Always good to give the Roadrunner an acid bath rain wash!

20230328_172953.jpg

20230328_173002.jpg

That is way nicer than mine! lol On drag week 2018 we pretty much drove right into hurricane Florence as everyone else was going the other direction. The baking pan served us well and went though some torrential rain with no trouble.

IMG_1392.JPG

-
Back